3V Gear Velox II Large Tactical Assault Backpack Rucksack, MOLLE Compatible for Military Gear, Outdoors, Hiking, Bug Out Backpack
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TACTICAL ASSAULT BACKPACK RUCKSACK CAPACITY: Large 1628 cubic inches of storage for tons of gear for any mission, operation, or day trip; not to mention that you can use it for hiking, travel or bug out preparedness bag.
- EASY TO USE: The large self-healing zippers give easy access. The clam-shell wide opening system allows simple entry to various compartments and sub-compartments.
- HEAVY DUTY: Made with 600 D PVC backed nylon which gives the large backpack some rigidity, makes it weather resistant, and super rugged
- ATTACHMENT READY: The Velox II take into account that each adventure is different and will require different gear being MOLLE compatible for pouches and attachments. Additionally, it is hydration bladder ready!
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: 3V Gear is so confident in our gear the you will receive a lifetime warranty for any possible mishap.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Velox II Tactical Assault Backpack Rucksack, MOLLE Compatible for Military Gear, Outdoors, Hiking, Bug Out Backpack
Velox is Latin for swift or rapid and most appropriately the name of this tactical backpack, designed for individuals on the move. While still being roomy with over 1600 cubic inches of storage space, this pack also trims down and stabilizes easily with the multiple compression straps that were strategically placed to compress any load. In addition to ample volume, the multiple compartments ensure that everything is adequately organized and ready for whatever rigors your mission demands.
Built to exacting standards from heavy-duty 600D PVC nylon with rust resistant nylon zippers this pack can handle whatever you throw at it. And with the four uniquely sized storage compartments, with built in organizers, the Velox will swallow gear like a duffel bag but keeping it at the ready when a need arises. Whether it's a covert mission in a faraway desert or keeping up with the daily grind in an urban jungle, the 3V Gear Velox II will keep pace. All 3V Gear Bags have a Lifetime Gear Assurance.
- Main compartment: 18"H x 12"W x 4.5" D (972 cubic inches) with internal organization
- Secondary main compartment: 16" H x 9.5" W x 2.5" D (380 cubic inches) with internal organization
- Top front: 6" H x 8" W x 2.5" D (96 cubic inches)
- Lower front: 10" H x 9" W x 2" D (180 cubic inches) pleated w/ internal organization
- Overall Size: 1,628 cubic inches
- 27 liters
- 4 Storage compartments w/internal dividers and pockets
- EVA molded vented back panel
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Available in: Olive Drab, Black, Foliage Grey, and Coyote Tan
Durable Heavy-Duty Design
The Velox II Tactical Assault Backpack Rucksack is the ultimate tactical backpack for all your adventures and travels due to its extensive development and flawless design. The weather resistant 600D PVC backed polyester along with a semi-rigid construction gives structure to your bag while protecting the contents. Molle and PALS compatible exterior allows for superior personalization
Each of the four compartments opens with heavy duty rust resistant nylon zipper. Zippers pull are threaded with para-cord for durability and noise reduction. Double stitching and tacked shoulder straps increase the longevity of your 3V Gear tactical backpack. This rucksack has expandable pockets that become a 27L capacity assault bug out bag, hiking day pack, or travel bag.
- Weather resistant with rugged 600D PVC backed polyester construction
- MOLLE and PALs compatible
- Heavy duty rust resistant nylon zippers
- All zipper pulls are threaded with para-cord for durability and noise reduction
- Expandable external pockets
- 27 liters
Attention to Detail
The Velox II Tactical Assault Backpack Rucksack has been completely reinvented to provide maximum versatility and functionality since it can be used for emergency preparedness as a bug out bag or a school backpack. The front lower compartment as an integrated nylon organizer for pens, day planner, or a digital device. In the front upper pocket has a divided elastic band that is perfect for securing gear or firearm magazines.
The Velox II incorporates a high level of organization with elastic strap keepers for loose strap management, hydration compatible sleeve, and compression straps along the sides and the front. The light-weight material makes the tactical backpack only 3 lbs. A 3V Gear embroidered logo on the front along with a MOLLE Velcro ID panel will inspire you to live the 3v Gear Motto, "Veni Vidi Vici". I came, I saw, I conquered.
- Integrated nylon organizer for pens, day planner, or a digital device
- Elastic strap keepers for loose strap management
- 3V Gear embroidered logo
- MOLLE Velcro ID panel with included 3V Gear logo and American Flag PVC patches
- Weight: 3 lbs.
Compression and Padding
A padded grip handle and Y compression strap seal and protect your gear from unwanted movement. The grip provide comfort and included side D-rings as additional ancored tie off points.
- Side- and top-mounted compression straps
- Reinforced, padded drag handle
- Side handle D-ring tie off ancors
Adjustable - Fits all Sizes
The shoulder, sternum, and waist strap all combined to allow maxium adjustability.
- Easily adjustable contoured shoulder straps
- Adjustable hip and sternum strap
- Waist strap measures 52"
Multi-Use Interior with Back Support
The interior main pocket has a padded laptop sleeve that can serve as a hydration comparment. EVa molded back panel increases air flow and provides back support.
- Padded laptop sleeve - fits most 15” laptops
- EVA molded vented back panel
- Hydration compatible - up to 3L
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Down and dirty review and demonstration of the basic features that surround the Velox II.
My personal suggested uses:
💡 Day hikes. Note: Unless ultra-light backpacking (for you minimalists out there), I would not suggest this for an overnighter.
💡 Gym bag.
💡 College book bag, especially for medical students who have 50lbs worth of books.
💡 Carry on for air travel. Note: If you REALLY pack this thing (causing it to expand), it may be too much for some airline's carry-on-luggage dimensions.
💡 Work bag. Fits my MacBook Pro (15") + tons of cables for my videography gigs.
💡 Ammo/range bag. With all the pockets, this would fit bullets and gun gear nicely and keep things beautifully segregated. Tough enough too to lug around outdoors. For this bag, a little dirt don't hurt.
✅ Comfort: Surprisingly comfortable. Very well thought out straps and easy to adjust. Plus the shoulder straps wick away moisture + padded. If you're curious, my body type is 6'1", 165lbs, size 32 waist. But it's expandable if you're less scrawny than me.
✅ Expandable: Large number of pockets (see video). They compress down, so you can pack this thing and have it expand all the way out or go minimalist. Either way the pockets expand/compress depending on what you have inside.
✅ Tough: Very tough canvas feel and big, over sized zippers. Note: No waterproof. As with any backpack, carry a pack rain cover if it looks like rain and you're in the brush.
✅ Price: Excellent price compared to how long this will last. I would consider this an "investment" more than anything... it'll pay itself off in the long run. I've had some backpacks wear out already.
✅ Simplicity: While the pack looks complicated initially, the bells and whistles are kept to a minimum. The compression straps and big zipper ties dangling off do not impede access to the pockets as much as I initially thought.
✅ Look: It looks pretty awesome. Definitely a conversation topic.
✅ Solid company: Nice folks at 3V. They actually sent me this pack to test and review, which says a lot about a company and their confidence in their products (no I don't work them).
🍅 Deployment: Whilst jumping from a helicopter, the parachute did not unfurl as expected. But alas it was a good thing we were practicing over a mattress factory. This has been a test to see if you've read my review this far. If you have congratulations. And my apologies for lying to you just now. I owe you lunch.
5/5 stars. A tough, versatile, gear bag that will take a lot of abuse.
**Update** - I was just researching "bug out bags," and I would like to add this purpose to this bag's list of uses; it'd make an excellent survival bag.
i have packed this bag to the point that i just Knew i was making a mistake and it was going to split a seam or bust the zipper so many times.. and its never had an issue. it just keeps working.
the only downside ive run into is that i got a water pouch for it that was too big (length wise) to fit in it without sticking out.. but I'm pretty sure that was my own fault for not even attempting to research what size pouches this would fit this.
Right away I was disappointed because the pack came to me in missing a couple of pieces (the back velcro holder and a couple of zipper ties), and even after I contacted the company about the issues I got no response.
The quality of the pack itself seems to be good, but it really is missing some key features IMO, the main one being any type of easily accessible external pocket. Obviously, this could be ascertained by looking at the pictures, but it is a drawback on the pack design. Having to open the pack to get a water bottle out, or other item that you would like to have in an external pocket, is kind of a pain.
On the positive side, it does hold a 17" laptop and I do like the way the two large compartments are organized.
- Decent Compression straps
-Sturdy tough material
- Padded straps and Back
-The Mollies straps on it are not equal
-Sternum straps and waist straps falls off
-Not that comfortable
-kinda expensive for its quality
Most recent customer reviews
Very upsetting.Read more
Quality control is off on this thing.Read more