Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure: Warnado
Edition: Warnado|Change

on December 10, 2012
Warnado was in the last batch of Skylanders Spyro's Adventure characters released for the first Skylanders Spyro's Adventure series. Love playing the character and it's even a good character in Skylanders Giants and Skylanders Battlegrounds. Warnado is a blue spiked turtle that is a air element. In Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Warnado can be leveled up to level 10 and up to level 15 in Skylanders Giants.

Here are the starting and maximum stats for the console version of Skylanders Spyro's Adventure games.

Health: 310 (max. 620)
Speed: 35 (max. 83)
Armor: 30 (max. 100)
Critical Hit: 10 (max. 60)
Elemental Power: 25 (max. 100)

Power Stats:

Strength: 50
Agility: 70
Defense: 90
Luck: 45
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on April 11, 2015
I bought this for my 8 yr old son who likes skylanders. I dont know what it does but he loves it. Fast shipping since I have prime. Son said it's great and to give it 5 star.
review image
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse
This was one I just got on a whim for my 9 year old. He loves skylanders, so we both play frequently. I thought I'd get him a couple new figures as a surprise for when he got home from school one day. I had gotten this one, and Camo. We really liked Camo right out of the box, and this one not as well, since we both prefer ranged attacks, especially in the battles where we go to get money for quicker upgrades.

But as we worked with this one and got him leveled a bit, he really ends up being quite a fun character to play. His various attacks that you end up with are surprisingly effective, and once you start using the tornado to move rather than his slow walking, he's not such a slowpoke either. My son loves getting him spinning around and bouncing off of enemies.

Definitely worth it once you get some of his upgrades taken care of.
2 helpful votes
on September 14, 2017
Works great.
on August 8, 2015
I know very little about the whole Skylanders circut but I do know that my son is very into it. I bought these forhim and he loves it! I don't think he cam out of his room for a week (kidding). But seriously he was so excited. It must work exactly as it should because if it didn't I would have heard about it and I haven't. A great addition if your child loves Skylanders.
on October 2, 2015
We have been looking for Skylander figurines for son's gaming system. We want to game figurines at a decent price and in good condition. The piece is not only in good condition it's fantastic. Brand new still in the box and is the one that my son has been wanting since we started the system for him. Definitely going back to this seller for any other figurines.
on December 15, 2012
My Son loves this game! Warnado ended up being the last character he needed to complete his collection for the original game.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on March 21, 2013
I was apprehensive about making this purchase, but the price won me over. I received the item very quickly and it came packaged with care. The action figure was wrapped in bubble wrap and the cars, web code and sticker came in a plastic sleeve taped to a piece of cardboard so they wouldn't get damaged.
If your not picky about the figure being in original packaging this is a good deal.
on January 14, 2017
Great addition to our collection.
on January 2, 2016
Skylanders is a fun game for adult and kids..this product was fine, no problems...what more can you say really
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.