Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Great glass
on November 28, 2016
Awesome Scope
on November 24, 2016
Zero stars. First day in the field in the rain objective lens area ON THE INSIDE collected moisture/ condensate I couldn't see cross hairs. So much for ruggedness and moisture resistance of the most expensive Vortex scope. I am glad I sighted in and brought another rifle to the hunt with Leupold scope which survived Alaskan weather and rainy Oregon weather on multiple hunting adventures.
review image review image
on November 10, 2016
Amazon because you is very good, and beautiful.
on November 3, 2016
I own the vortex viper pst 6-24-50 ffp and same scope sfp also own the vortex razor hd 4-20-50 ffp. At first glance I was trying to figure out where the extra $900 went for this scope compared to the razor hd besides the weight and .25 moa missing out the middle of crosshairs which I love.
It Wasn't till I shot both of them on the same day at 800 yards I realized how much better the glass was on the gen 2.. absolutely more clear and did not pick up near the Mirage affect from the ground.
I'm glad I spent the money and picked it over the usoptics and the nightforce I was concidering
on October 28, 2016
Came quick and as advertised! Really like this scope. Shot 1100 yards on first outing and hit 4 of 4 in a competition!
on September 27, 2016
Excellent optic.
on June 6, 2016
Best scope for the money hands down and i own a march 5-40x56 ffp and a few ither bice scopes. Eye relif cant be beat
on May 17, 2016
Awesome!!! I was looking for a long time and choose this scope. I am very happy. Mounted on a Ruger Percision Rifle. I used a SPUHR mount look great and fits perfectly.
on April 29, 2016
This scope is amazing, had it for a few months now and it gets better the more I shoot with it. The only thing I dont like about it is I don't have two.