4.5kg (9.9lbs) Shot Put, Cast Iron Weight Shot Ball – Great for Outdoor Track & Field Competitions, Practice, & Training by Crown Sporting Goods
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PRACTICE SHOT PUT BALL: Size 4.5kg (9.9lbs) shot put balls are primarily used for practice, great for training outside of USATF regulated weights, great for high school and middle boy's and girl's preparation
- STANDARD BUILD: Cast iron weight shot with a 108 mm diameter for shot put practice and competition
- SMOOTH FINISH: Each ball comes in a smooth, round shape with no blemishes or dents. Comes in a painted silver color
- PROPER THROWING POSITION: The shot is held at the base of the fingers, don't hold it in your palm. This allows you to flick the shot to much greater distances
- PRACTICE ANYWHERE: Works great for high school, middle school, and at home training routines; take it to the gym and or the field to practice your throwing technique anytime
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Practice. Train. Compete.
Push your limits and set personal records with a take home shot put ball! Shot put competitions have been staple Track & Field events at the middle and high school, college, Olympic, and Paralympic level for many years. It involves throwing a heavy spherical object as far as possible in a show of strength. With each level of competition comes a specific weight of shot put ball, make sure to find the right size for your training needs.
Our 4.5kg (9.9lbs) size ball is primarily used for practice, great for training outside of USATF regulated weights, great for high school and middle boy's and girl's preparation. These shots can be used for many years to come, great for shot put competitors of all ages. These work great for youth to Master's age athletes. It is a cast iron weight and has a painted silver color. To properly throw the ball hold the shot at the base of the fingers, don't hold it in your palm. This allows you to flick the shot to much greater distances.
Why You'll Love It:
Each ball comes in a smooth, round shape with no blemishes or dents. These shot puts are great for high school, middle school, and at home training routines; take them to the gym or the field to practice your throwing technique anytime. These shots are perfect for outdoor competition and training sessions.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?