Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "UAG iPhone 7 / iPhone 6s [4.7-inch screen] Monarch...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 52% off the $59.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
UAG iPhone 7 / iPhone 6s [4.7-inch screen] Monarch Feather-Light Rugged [GRAPHITE] Military Drop Tested iPhone Case
|You Save:||$11.91 (20%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Handcrafted, featherlight construction with 5 layers of protection
- Top grain leather and alloy metal hardware
- Features soft impact-resistant core & honeycomb traction grip
- Ultra-Responsive Tactile Buttons deliver a crisp, clean click-feel for improved functionality
- Meets 2X Military drop-test standards (MIL STD 810G 516.6) and comes with a 10-Year Limited Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
- Size (LWH): 7.5 inches, 4.3 inches, 0.8 inches
- Weight: 1.44 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 0 hours
Compare to similar items
This item UAG iPhone 7 / iPhone 6s [4.7-inch screen] Monarch Feather-Light Rugged [GRAPHITE] Military Drop Tested iPhone Case
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Griffin Tech||Ringke Official Store|
|Color||Black||Monarch - Graphite||Black/Black||Slate Metal|
|Compatible Phone Models||Iphone||iPhone 7 Plus||iPhone 7||Apple iPhone 7 2016|
|Additional Features||anti-shock||anti-shock||durable, waterproof||Extra Grip Dual Layer PC TPU Shock Absorption Protection|
UAG’s Monarch Series is built with quality materials consisting of 5 protective layers. Starting with UAG’s signature armor frame and shock-resistant core, layered with top-grain leather, a polycarbonate shear plate, and alloy metal hardware—all wrapped in impact-resistant rubber. Monarch cases feature upgraded side grips with honeycomb traction designed to provide a firmer grip, as well as oversized tactile buttons for precise use. The design of the camera opening provides a glare-free flash, ensuring that the case doesn’t interfere with the quest for flawless photos.
Top Customer Reviews
=== The Good Stuff ===
* The phone fits in the case, and stays there. I don't use ApplePay, and rarely remove my phone from its case, so ease of removal and NFC capability really aren't big deal for me. I also don't bother with screen protectors, since modern screen glass seems more than tough enough for my needs.
* The case is nicely detailed for the phone. The buttons all work smoothly, and there are decent sized cutouts for the speakers and Lightning Connector. There left side speaker cutout is still enlarged to fit a headphone jack-but I don't really see that as a big deal. The rim of the case is slightly less rigid on that side, but still stays in place around the phone.
* The case has a nice raised edge, so as long as you drop the screen side onto a "flat" surface, the glass never really contacts anything. I have dropped previous phones a few times, never had any damage.
* The texture of the case is fairly smooth-which allows it to slide in and out of a pocket easily. The side and rear surfaces have enough bumps and ridges to help hold the phone.
* The corners have solid looking bumpers-roughly 1/4" or so raised projections. Also the case is just soft enough that you can lean the phone up against a coffee cup on a table without it sliding.
=== The Not-So-Good Stuff ===
* WHile the smooth surface is nice for sliding the phone in and out of a pocket, I do find it gets slippery, especially if my hands are wet. I have fumbled the phone a couple times.
* The "styling" is a bit "industrial" looking. You are either a fan or not...I am not. Still, I am an engineer at heart and value utility over style.
=== Summary ===
I have always been happy with UAG cases, and this one is no exception. They have a few flaws, but seem to excel at their sole purpose in life, protecting a phone.
Overall I will not recommend this case to anyone you can look at my pictures below the best two cases I have found is a combination of Supcase with Sinjumoru pouch on back and the Silk case. Search no further.
Unfortunately, i could not give the case 5 stars because right before writing the review the case broke. One of the little parts that goes into the hinge just broke off. I have had the case for just about 2.5 months and I haven't beaten it that hard to where it should have broken so quickly.