4-Blade Vegetable Spiralizer - Premium Set for Paleo Healthy Eating + 4 Recipe eBooks - Zucchini Spaguetti Noodle Maker
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HEALTHIER YOU. The old saying, we are what we eat, is true. It's all you need to add fun and healthy eating to your home. For anyone on a Raw Food -Low Carb - Vegan - Gluten Free - Lose Weight -DIET! Get the Best Compliments on your Amazing Veggie Meals. Kids especially will fall in love with your spiraled veggies.
- CHANGE BLADE SIZES to make ribbon noodles and spiral noodles in your choice of four widths. Within a FEW MINUTES beautiful NOODLES and JULIENNE SPIRALS of countless vegetables are ready to be served!!.
- BUNDLE INCLUDES Spiralizer, ceramic peeler, cleaning brush, storage bag and 4 healthy recipe eBooks. LIFETIME NO HASSLE FREE-REPLACEMENT Or 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. Do not forget to also buy this as a PERFECT GIFT for your family and friends.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADES and BPA-free plastic are dishwasher-safe for quick, easy clean-up and store.
- CUT FOOD WASTE by 50% with the redesigned cap, which pushes more of your veggies into the spiralizer.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Fun, healthy eating is at your fingertips with the Xclusive Meals Veggie Spiralizer bundle.
Xclusive Meals has bundled together their best 4 Blade Spiralizer with blade change tool, plus Ceramic Blade Peeler, blade cleaning brush, 4 recipe eBooks and a handsome storage bag.
This attractive and durable spiral vegetable slicer will make quick paleo-friendly, low carb noodles out of your zucchini, carrots, radishes, sweet potatoes and much, much more. Xclusive Meals has redesigned the cap so it can also be used as a vegetable press. Utilize this feature to safely push smaller vegetables into the blade. This not only protects your fingers, it also reduces waste by an amazing 50%. Stainless steel blades in four sizes (3, 5, 10 & 70mm) give you more options for eye-appealing and delicious dishes. Included blade changing tool makes changing the razor sharp blades a snap!
Clean-up is a breeze with the provided cleaning brush, or toss the whole thing in the dishwasher for effortless maintenance. Use the super-sharp ceramic blade peeler to peel delicate items like tomatoes or cucumbers, or count on it to tackle difficult jobs like peeling butternut squash or mangoes. When not in use, the Spiralizer, blades, blade tool and peeler all tuck away neatly in the embossed drawstring carrying bag.
Add the Xclusive Meals Spiralizer bundle to your cart today, and show your family the delicious way to healthier eating.
Top Customer Reviews
Pros/Cons & Recommendations
If you have absolutely limited space and no room for negotiation:
- The hand-held spiralizer is MUCH smaller. It takes up very little precious space in the kitchen cabinet. The side-way model is huge, like 6+ times bigger. If space is your limitation, go with the hand-held.
If space is NOT a limitation, then think about what you like/need to cook.
- The side-way model is much easier and faster to prepare the veggies with the crank mechanism. The hand-held model is all about twisting with your wrist. It's not difficult but definitely a lot slower. If you have a big family to feed, go with the side-way model.
- Due to the cone shape design of the hand-held model, you can only spiralize things that is smaller than the opening of the cone. The side-way model has no boundary around the blade area, so you can spiralize a much better object through the blade. If you plan to prepare a lot of bigger items (e.g. cabbage), go with the side-way model.
- Keep in mind, the bigger the tool, the more to wash. Even if you have space in your kitchen, it doesn't mean that you should go with the side-way model. If you like to prepare small meals here and there, the hand-held one is much easier to set up (i.e. none), use, clean, and put away.
If you decide to go with the hand-held model, I highly recommend getting one that comes with interchangeable blades. This gives you a lot more flexibility and options on what you can do with your veggies in addition to thin long strips. I also particularly like this Xclusive spiralizer because it comes with a little tool to help push the blades out and a mini brush to help with cleaning. Changing/cleaning blades could be dangerous, so this thoughtful design has my 2 thumbs up.
1. The item is black and so vegetable staining is not apparent. I have a white spiralizer in a different brand and it was stained by carrots on first use. 2. The vegetable portal is bigger and so can fit larger veggies. 3. This item has several blades which I have yet to try, but plan to.
This product is much smaller. It is easy to store it in a drawer, I just take the tool, take the vegetable and slice it (similar to a cheese grater).
Now, I would recommend the Paderno if you need to slice many vegetable (it would be much faster).