- File Size: 704 KB
- Print Length: 118 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1483933997
- Publication Date: March 20, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BYHUGDY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,149,878 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The 4 Hour Millionaire Kindle Edition
|Length: 118 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
My philosophy on life is that a combination of discipline, not allowing emotion to cause impulsive action, coupled with persistence and determination allow you to reach your goals. It is clear to me the author here feels exactly the same way and those principles shine clearly throughout this entire book.
- If you invest all the money every trade and every trade gives you the return. And sure you can flex the math, more trades less return etc.
What I found missing:
- backup material. Has anyone proved this can be done? (author included) or is this all theory - which is fine...but weak as a book for me
- stock screening tips. How do you find stocks that meet the criteria...Now that would be an exciting chapter. Once you have the stock or stocks, he does a good job from there on....but it's that first step.
into yahoo. You need to know the stock you are researching first. I thought it would
give you a list of stocks that meet his criteria.
Still, lots of good trading advice.
Recommend for your trading library.
Each section contains a helpful summary, so that you can remember each of the key points. The author ties everything together at the end of the book by running through a specific stock example and evaluating by each of the investment factors. Detailed, informative, and definitely worth the purchase.