- File Size: 1376 KB
- Print Length: 118 pages
- Publication Date: March 20, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BYHUGDY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #619,120 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The 4 Hour Millionaire Kindle Edition
|Length: 118 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- If you invest all the money every trade and every trade gives you the return. And sure you can flex the math, more trades less return etc.
What I found missing:
- backup material. Has anyone proved this can be done? (author included) or is this all theory - which is fine...but weak as a book for me
- stock screening tips. How do you find stocks that meet the criteria...Now that would be an exciting chapter. Once you have the stock or stocks, he does a good job from there on....but it's that first step.
My philosophy on life is that a combination of discipline, not allowing emotion to cause impulsive action, coupled with persistence and determination allow you to reach your goals. It is clear to me the author here feels exactly the same way and those principles shine clearly throughout this entire book.
Each section contains a helpful summary, so that you can remember each of the key points. The author ties everything together at the end of the book by running through a specific stock example and evaluating by each of the investment factors. Detailed, informative, and definitely worth the purchase.
into yahoo. You need to know the stock you are researching first. I thought it would
give you a list of stocks that meet his criteria.
Still, lots of good trading advice.
Recommend for your trading library.