|Item Weight||3.52 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.9 x 0.6 x 2.8 inches|
|Item model number||AK-R2210311|
3-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Roav by Anker Dash Cam C2, FHD 1080P, 3" LCD, 4-Lane Wide-Angle View Lens, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording, Night Mode, 2-Port Charger, No Wifi or APP
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- TOTAL NIGHT-VISION: NightHawk technology and WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) video system deliver completely balanced images and footage. Clearly capture license plates—day or night.
- RICH, CLEAR VIDEO: Advanced Sony Exmor IMX323 sensor and Ambarella A12 chipset combine to capture every drive in brilliant, 1080p detail.
- SEE THE WHOLE ROAD: Equipped with an f2.0 wide-angle aperture lens, comprised of 5 lens elements, to capture 4 lanes of traffic and record more than just the car in front.
- EXTREME TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE: Designed with a steel frame to disperse heat away from internal circuits. When plugged in: Operates in -4℉-158℉. Using battery power (for the parking monitor): Operates in 32℉-158℉. SEAMLESS SET-UP: 2 installation methods—a suction cup and a 3M adhesive sticker—allow you to perfectly position DashCam on any windshield.
- WHAT YOU GET: Roav DashCam C2, Trim Removal Tool, 2-Port USB Car Charger, Suction and 3M Sticker Mounts, User Manual, Happy Card, our 12-month product replacement warranty and friendly customer service.Note: Operation requires a microSD card (not included). A Samsung Class 10 32GB SD card or better is strongly recommended. Lower performance SD cards may cause DashCam to malfunction and constantly restart.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Roav, by Anker Innovations, is dedicated to creating connected devices for your car that improve the convenience, safety, and enjoyment of every drive.
Roav DashCam C2
Capture The Unexpected
Roav’s compact dashboard camera engineered with an advanced Sony sensor and a premium lens. NightHawk Vision technology to record every drive in crisp 1080p definition—even at night.
- FHD 1080p
- NightHawk Vision with Sony Sensor
- Emergency Recording
Cutting-edge Ambarella A12 chip, Sony Exmor IMX323 sensor, and 5 lens elements ensure total reliability and enhanced clarity.
3-inch LCD screen delivers a broader view to monitor the whole road while driving.
2 installation methods—a suction cup and a 3M adhesive sticker—allow you to perfectly position DashCam on any windshield.
Rich, Hi-Def Video
Advanced sensor captures every detail to provide crystal-clear 1080p picture.
Clear Nighttime Picture
NightHawk Vision provides superior low-light sensitivity to provide a crisp, clear image.
Automatically activates when impacts are detected to record incidents when parked.
Wide-angle lens enables simultaneous tracking for up to 4 lanes of traffic.
|DashCam A1||DashCam C1||DashCam C1 PRO||DashCam C2 PRO|
|Installation Method||Suction mount||Adhesive mount||Adhesive mount||Suction mount|
|Resolution||1080p／720p||1080p／720p||1440p / 1080p / 720p||1080p／720Pp|
|Sensor||Sony IMX323||Sony IMX323||OV 4689||Sony STARVIS|
|Chipset||Novatek NT96658||Novatek NT96658||Novatek NT96660||Ambarella A12|
|microSD Card||Not included||Not included||32GB microSD Card||32GB microSD Card|
Compare with similar items
Capture The Unexpected
From Roav — Making the smart driving experience accessible to all
• A collection of connected devices that increases your driving experience
• Created by the same team as Anker—renowned for exceptional quality and innovation
An advanced Sony Exmor IMX323 sensor and Ambarella A12 chipset with NightHawk Vision technology combine to capture every drive in brilliant 1080p, anytime of day or night.
Record more than just the car ahead of you. Comprised of 5 lens elements, DashCam's wide-angle lens captures 4 lanes of traffic to provide footage of the whole road.
Ideal for Any Climate
A durable steel frame disperses heat away from internal circuits to ensure incredible temperature performance from a chilling -4℉ to a blistering 158℉.
Records While You're Away
When your car is parked, DashCam's gravity sensor detects sudden movements, such as a car bumping into your car, and automatically turns on to record activity.
At Roav we have total confidence in our products. That's why we back them with a 12-month warranty. We're the only brand in the industry that will replace any defective product with a brand-new one in the whole 12 months, no questions asked.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: Night vision is not as good as the G1-W. Not even close. But the G1-W is not a reliable camera and I couldn't trust it. I owned a G1-W and sometimes it would work and sometimes it wouldn't. The G1-W certainly didn't handle the elements well. The night vision on the ROAV C2 doesn't compensate well for light and dark at night and tries hard to pick up the dark areas while saturating streetlights. In low light conditions like late evening, the ROAV C2 picks up artifacts and the picture is not as clean as I would like. The G1-W is so good at night vision that you can even pick up the clouds at night.
Reasons why I will keep the ROAV C2: Supports 128GB storage. Visual prompts. Easy to use. Extreme temperature operating range. Parking mode actually works. Parking mode on the G1-W didn't always work correctly. And the G1-W is limited to 32GB.
Conveniently enough, I was able to test it out in a rental car over the past weekend. One of the selling points plastered all over the front of the cam is "capture license plates clearly." This is the case when you're still and lighting is good... which doesn't happen often when you're driving A number of things can screw that up - movement, precipitation, lights shining on the rear-bumper mounted plate of the car in front of you. Relative to other dashcams I've tried (BlackVue 450 and 750), the image quality while moving leaves quite a bit to be desired. But - it's also a cheap dashcam - 1/4 the price of the 450 and 1/8 of the price of the 750 (but missing a second channel, quality video, and wifi gimmicks).
The video attached to this review has a few clips - one during daytime highway driving with highway-speed passes, one during city driving with heavy precipitation and many, many bumps, and another late night driving. All taken at 1080P/30FPS. During the video, I had the night vision enhancement feature set to "Panorama." Other options include license plate mode and balance mode (still need to play around with those to see how they look). Amazon video encoding is leaving a bit to be desired, so I'm attaching a still from the video under ideal conditions (mid-day, cloudy, with a road sign and a car passing me with license plate in clear view, but still unreadable).
Given the price and portability, I'm not terribly upset. I would go for something with a little better video quality for a permanent/hardwire application, but it gets the job done for a rental.
Disappointed to have to leave a 1 star review. The LCD screen stopped working entirely after only 3 weeks of use. It's uniformly lit and white, with no image displayed whatsoever - the LCD is just dead. Really *really* annoying when driving at night and the 'emergency recording' function goes over when you drive over a crack in the pavement. Then you have this flashlight in your eyes for the next 60 seconds or so...
Camera still records, audio still records, but the LCD no longer works.
One other minor note: there is an absurdly annoying and bright blinking blue LED on the back facing the driver that is horribly frustrating at night with no way to turn it off. I had to put several layers of tape over it to block it out.
It's too bad, because otherwise it's a pretty decent product. But come on - 3 weeks for the control screen to die!?
Edit. Audio is terrible. Too compressed and iffy, sometimes all you'll hear is road noise, other times it'll over saturate and it doesn't really record anything but noise
Overall I would not buy again and it simply is a stop gap until I get a better dashcam.
Most recent customer reviews
This one works well. It is easy to operate and performs as stated. Suction cup is ok.Read more
Con's: I don't see any yet