- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by 4-Legger USA when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code 4LEGGER3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 4-Legger All Natural Dental Powder free when you purchase $79.00 or more of Qualifying items offered by 4-Legger USA. Enter code SMILYDOG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4-Legger Certified Organic Nose and Paw Pad Healing Balm for Dry Chapped Cracked Skin with Hemp Oil and Shea Butter - Made in USA - 1 each - 1.9 oz
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.40. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$7.00 (26%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Dry skin hurts. Regular use of our USDA Certified Organic healing balm on your dog's nose and paw pads will safely moisturize and maintain your dog's soft skin
- Naturally moisturize, nourish, protect, and soothe your dogs sensitive nose, snout and paw pads with our certified organic healing balm
- Safe and non-toxic for year round fast and effective moisturizing relief of dry, itchy, bleeding, crusty, or cracked dog noses and paw pads
- Our 100% organic healing balm with Hemp oil, Shea butter, Calendula, St. John's Wort, and Beeswax is unscented for use on nose and paw pads. No need for two products when you have one that works!
- Veterinarian recommended to apply balm as often as necessary to maintain well moisturized paws and nose. Made in USA. Wagging Tail Guarantee!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The Proof of Quality Is On The Dog! See Our Pawsome Transformation!
Dry skin or hyperkeratosis on your dog's nose, paw pads, and elbows can be uncomfortable and painful.
The good news? Our USDA Certified Organic Healing Balm quickly provides soothing relief! In just a few days you'll see a noticable diffrence in the health of your dog's skin!
We carefully selected sustainably grown certified organic ingredients packed full of antioxidants and anti-inflammatories to naturally and safely moisturize, revitalize, and heal damaged skin.
You can also use our healing balm for hot spots, rough, irritated, itchy, or chapped skin, skin conditions, scar reduction, wound healing, and bug bites.
Get your best friend proven relief from cold wind, ice, snow, sand, and hot pavement with our hypoallergenic unscented balm.
Ingredients: Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Rosemary Extract, Organic Calendula Extract, Organic St. John's Wort, Organic Beeswax, Natural Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
- USDA Certified Organic Human Grade Ingredients Formulated For Your Dog!
- Safe & Non-Toxic - so when your dog licks it - you don't need to worry
- Unscented - so it won't bother your dog's sensitive nose
- We know ingredients and we love to talk about them!
- Manufactured in the USA!
How to Apply 4-Legger Healing Balm to Your Dog's Nose or Paw Pads
Use your fingers or a cloth - dip into the balm and then apply to your dog's nose pad or paw pads. The healing balm will quickly be absorbed.
How Often Should I Apply the Healing Balm? The more frequently you are able to apply the balm, the better.
We recommend applying daily when the nose and paw pads are healthy and at least 2-3 times a day when needed for healing. Applying it at bed time is optimal to boost healing and regeneration!
My dog licks the balm off after application: If your dog is like ours, they will try to lick it off after applying. We have found two things that can help!
- Apply the balm and then distract them with a treat, their favorite toy, or a game.
- The stealth approach - apply it when they are exhausted after a walk or when soundly sleeping!
Breast Cancer Made Me A Better Dog Mom: A Message from 4-Legger's Pack Leader
I thought when I bought all natural and organic grooming products they were just that - all natural and organic. I was going through cancer treatment when I discovered the products I had used on my dogs were the same synthetic ingredients I had been trying to avoid but the manufacturer had misled me by making them sound all natural and organic!
The same day I was diagnosed with cancer, my faithful companion, a toy poodle, died after his third battle with cancer. I believe the environmental toxins in pet grooming products were a contributing factor to his death. I'm committed to being a better Mom for dogs everywhere by being a voice for safety and integrity in the pet grooming industry.
To demonstrate our commitment to pet parents, our pet grooming products are USDA certified organic - truly all natural and organic!
You can feel good using 4-Legger's safe and non-toxic products knowing you took an important but simple step to reduce your fur family's exposure to toxins.
4-Legger Pack Leader
Discover How 4-Legger Differs from Other Pet Grooming Products
We source our shea butter from the area surrounding the Wechiau Hippo Sanctuary in West Africa. In exchange for paying producers a premium price for their shea butter, tribal chiefs have agreed to allow their lands to be certified as organic; thus preserving one of the last fragile remaining populations of hippos in the region.
Good for Your Dog & Our Planet
What you see is what you get. When we list Hemp Oil, Shea Butter, Rosemary Extract, Calendula Extract, St. John's Wort, Beeswax, and Vitamin E - that is all. Nothing hidden. Nothing synthetic or artificial!
We proudly display every ingredient!
The difference is quality! Human grade ingredients for your furry family!
Naturally unscented for your dog's sensitive nose and made with sustainably sourced certified organic ingredients - non GMO and cruelty free!
We don't just say we're all natural and organic. We really are!
Our Healing Balm is USDA Certified Organic!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
IngredientsOrganic Hemp Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Rosemary Extract, Organic Calendula Extract, Organic St. John's Wort, Organic Beeswax, Natural Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
Top customer reviews
I got my rot mastiff when she was 6 months old in Nov 2015. The people who owned her before me scared her of getting her nails cut at home. (She had no problem at the vet but not groomers.) But I grew up cutting my own dogs nails. So I wanted to find a way for me to do it at home. I gave this a try because she can eat it. That gave her peace of mind so I was able to hold her paws and gain her trust so I can cut her nails. This is her favorite treat on earth. She gets so excited. I put it on after I take her out to go the bathroom before bed. (I live in apartment in a village of a town so there is a lot of salt in the winter and we go on walk so much that her paws really take a beating and my dog refuses to wear boots causing her paw pads to,dry very quietly which cracks her pads. So I have to keep them healthy so she can enjoy exploring and not be in pain.) I have never seen something that keeps her paws so healthy and that my dog sees it more like a treat than a chore. I would recommend this to everyone. It is a small container but you really don't need a lot. I can't believe I didn't find this sooner.