4-Ounce Premium Peppermint Oil by The Essentials Co. with Glass Dropper
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PREMIUM-QUALITY - 100% pure therapeutic-grade peppermint oil. No additives. No fillers. Vegetarian and vegan-friendly. Packaged in the USA.
- NATURAL REMEDY - Peppermint oil is helpful in relaxing the mind and body. When diluted with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil, it is perfect for topical application!
- LARGE 4 OUNCE BOTTLE - So you're getting the most bang for your buck! None of those tiny little half-ounce bottles around here.
- PEACE OF MIND - Bottom line: If you want to have peace of mind that you are purchasing the absolute best peppermint oil from a company of REAL PEOPLE WHO CARE, then give us a chance to show you why we love our peppermint oil, and we know you will too.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Peppermint oil is the most versatile essential oil in the world. There are few health or household issues that peppermint oil cannot resolve. Its uses have been documented all the way back to 1,000 B.C. Ideal for topical applications and aromatherapy. The Essentials Co. 100% Pure Peppermint Essential Oil is so potent that it should only be used externally. When diluted with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil, it is ideal as a topical application. As a household treatment, peppermint oil is a highly effective insect and rodent repellent, a natural disinfectant and an air freshener. The Essentials Co. is proud to produce an incredible premium Peppermint Essential Oil! Our 100% Pure Peppermint Essential Oil is therapeutic-grade, containing no additives or fillers, and it is vegan and vegetarian friendly. We use only the finest steam-distilled mentha piperita to produce this potent essential oil, and we package it here in the U.S.A.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not sure about all these good reviews, maybe I got a bad batch. Will never order again.
PS This is the 4th time I've purchased a discounted or "inexpensive" oil that had absolutely raving reviews on Amazon, and the 4th time I've been let down. Fooled 4 times, shame on me.
I use it with boiling water to inhale the steam when I am sick. You need around 2 drops for a bowl of water, so it lasts forever.
Can also use it on temples for a headache, or on your pillow at night.
I am very pleased, this is not the diluted fake stuff!