4-Pack of Fermentation Glass Weights with Easy Grip Handle for Wide Mouth Mason Jar
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS—Our food-safe glass is lead free and non-porous so it never absorbs food odors, flavors, or colors.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN—our smart bulge handle design makes it easy to take these weights out of your Mason Jars and offer a much more stable solution than other grooved weights.
- EXCELLENT UNVIERSAL FIT—Fits perfectly with typical wide-mouth Mason Jars, making them just right for small batches of fermented veggies and improving the entire lacto-fermentation process.
- STURDY AND EFFECTIVE--Large and heavy enough to keep vegetables submerged below brine for best results of fermentation—better than DIY weights effective than DIY weights.
- 100% SATISFACTION - If you are not happy with your fermentation weights, we will give you a full refund!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reaping the benefits of fermented foods just got easier. These high-quality fermentation weights from Soligt allow you to create the perfect environment for all the best gut-healthy, inflammation busting bacteria without mold or bad bacteria. The key is keeping the food in the brine liquid and maintaining the best vacuum seal possible for fermentation. These weights are heavy and fit securely in typical wide-mouth mason jars, so you can be sure veggies are pressed firmly into the brining solution and held there in an anaerobic state for as long as you need them to be.
Why do you need a fermentation weight?
Fermentation is a process where you create an environment that encourages “good” bacteria to grow. These types of bacteria grow best in air tight containers—ones where undesirable types of bacteria—including mold and yeast—cannot thrive. Because successful fermentation can only happen in anaerobic conditions, a heavy enough fermenting weight can help you create an anaerobic environment, no more worry about mold, which are a great way to keep vegetables completely submerged in brining liquid and away from air.
Why choose Soligt Fermentation Weights?
- Soligt weights are made of the highest quality food-safe glass. They are completely lead-free and non-porous, so you never need to worry about them absorbing color, smells or anything else during the lacto-fermentation process.
- A uniquely designed handle that's more stable than typical weights makes these weights easy to place and remove, creating the perfect seal!
- Solight fermentation weights are heavy and solid, which means no cracking during fermentation.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They're solid glass with a shape that's easy to grasp on top.
The smooth glass makes them easy to clean and sterilize. They're the right size to hold the vegetables below the surface of the brine.
After fumbling around with a rigged up smaller lid, and some saran wrapped rocks...I quickly found these on Amazon and purchased them. Best thing I could have done!
They are the perfect size for 1 qt, were easy to clean and then put right into the jars.
There is a small grip handle in the middle of the puck. It works well, but I am unsure how easy it will be to use once things are finished fermenting and it is time to take it out. We'll see!
Any easy 5/5 product.
They’re all glass and while they’re not particularly heavy, they do the job. I made sun pickles without them and had to throw away the top few that floated above the brine. I haven’t thrown any away since using these.
I have two other containers specifically crafted for fermenting vegetables but my mason jars with these weights is my go-to choice.
I use them in conjunction with the fermentation lids I bought, and together with some wide mouth jars, these weights make the perfect small-batch fermentation system.
I haven't had a lick of mold or anything else, and these weights effectively keep your food submerged. The weights are extremely easy to clean, and easy to take in and out of the jars.
These are awesome! Give em a try!
Top international reviews
I would highly recommend this product. The seller has done a great job of packaging them very well for shipping. Thus far I have only used one of the weights and assume the rest are the same.
Well done seller.
They came in a really well packaged box, which I will keep, to keep them protected when they’re not in use.
The handles are straight up and down, no indentation, difficult to grip once in the jar, especially if wet.
Poor design that could have easily been improved with a bit more thought and care. Would not purchase again, do not recommend.