4-Tier Shoe Rack Organizer Storage Bench - Holds 24 Pairs - Organize Your Closet Cabinet or Entryway - Easy to Assemble - No Tools Required
|Sale:||$27.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$27.00 (49%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STURDY AND RELIABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made from durable and high-quality polymer plastic, your large shoe organizer is built to last
- STORE UP TO 24 PAIRS OF SHOES - Great dimensions 40.94 inch L x 11.8 inch W x 29.1 inch H Amazing shoe cubby tower - Finally, you'll longer be tripping over shoes in your entryway or embarrassed when guests come to visit and see your shoes laying everywhere or using shoe bags/boxes or garment racks. If you love shoes, this is the best organizational tool you'll ever own. Ideal for closets, cabinets, hallway and entry shoe storage
- QUICK AND EASY ASSEMBLY - No tools are required. Simply fasten the rails to the handsome large white resin stands and you're ready to go. You can remove your shoe rack organizer from the box it ships in and have it assembled in under 5 minutes
- ULTIMATE IN CONVENIENCE - Perfect for adult men women and kids shoes and boots. This floor shoe racks dimensions make it easy for you to maximize your small closet space
- 10 YEARS LIMITED MANUFACTURE WARRANTY
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Tired of messy piles of shoes? Then it's time to get organized with your Shoe Rack Organizer by Home-Complete!
Finally, keep your shoes organized, out-of-the-way, and in “like new” condition thanks to your Large Shoe Organizer.
Here are Reasons to Purchase Your Shoe Rack Organizer Today:1) It holds up to 24 pairs of shoes! (Organize the shoes you have … or orchestrate a shopping trip to fill up your new shoe rack!)
2) It's a snap to assemble! (No tools or messy glues needed. You'll have it ready to go in minutes.)
3) Get your closet organized For Good! (If you're tired of worrying about piles of shoes cluttering your floor, you Need this shoe rack organizer.) Shoe Rack Dimensions 40.94 inch L x 11.75 inch W x 29.1 inch H
4) Heavy duty, high-quality construction! (It won't buckle and fall apart like other shoe racks!)
Order your own Shoe Rack Organizer today. Use it in your own home to organize and maintain your shoes.
Once you've seen with your own eyes how easy this Shoe Rack Organizer is to assemble, how neatly it keeps your beautiful shoes organized and safe from scratches and scuff marks, we have no doubt you'll be very pleased you made this purchase!
10 YEARS LIMITED MANUFACTURE WARRANTY
Compare to similar items
This item 4-Tier Shoe Rack Organizer Storage Bench - Holds 24 Pairs - Organize Your Closet Cabinet or Entryway - Easy to Assemble - No Tools Required
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Home-Complete||Songmics Direct||Amazon.com||Songmics Direct||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||29.1 x 40.9 x 11.8 in||11.88 x 35.56 x 33.25 in||35.75 x 9 x 18.75 in||11.12 x 39.38 x 36.25 in||12.75 x 27 x 19.25 in||12.2 x 26.5 x 19.09 in|
Top Customer Reviews
- Very easy to assemble
- Hold up to 6 pairs of adult shoes and around 9 pairs of kids shoes on each row.
- All the rows sit flat with four tubes running across. There is no fear that a kids show might fall through the gap.
- The top row comes with ears to lift it which is a neat feature
- Light and sturdy
None so far
Please let me know if you have any questions. If the review is helpful, please mark it as helpful.
It is a heavier duty rack than some out there. Some have only two rods/pipes/cross-tubes per shelf, and their plastic connectors are brittle or under engineered for daily use. This rack, on the other hand, has four cross-tubes per shelf, and the plastic connectors seem adequately strong and flexible.
I say it's a little pricey because there are other racks of the same size and build for less, and larger racks for the same price ($21). However, if the prices should change or this is just the one you want, it is a great rack! I have little to no worries about its function.
I write reviews to help others make informed decisions when buying. If I helped you make your decision (to buy or not to buy) please rate my review helpful. If you think I left something out, disagree, or have a question, please comment! I will never post a review if it is not my genuine opinion/experience. I will not be bought! As such, I did receive this product in exchange for my honest review, but I strive to review such products as if I had paid full price.
The Bars are all made from Coated Metal so they will not Rust. The Side Rails are made from Plastic and the Bars fit perfect in them with no Issues. It is not Flimsy like I thought it might be. It is Sturdy and now my Shoe's are easy to find without digging through a Tote trying to find Two that Match. It will hold 24 Pairs of Shoe's.Thanks Home-Complete for having this as a Prime Day Sale Item.
My only recommendation is to use a rubber mallet to make sure you pound in the pieces well or it will fall apart.
Solid, no wobble shoe rack that won't knock your shoes off the rack when you place another pair on the rack.
Very well built with nicely finished metal tubes assembled in polymer frames. Assembly is fairly easy and, as several others suggest, use a rubber hammer to tap each tube into its socket. This assures that the tubes are fully seated. Instructions are sufficient.
From an aesthetic standpoint, it probably won't win any awards. So, I'f you are looking to enhance a beautiful master bedroom closet, you may want a more attractive piece, perhaps in wood. We used it in our run-of-the-mill closet in a second home, so we weren't concerned with looks, but it is very practical and does the job it's designed to do.