Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on October 16, 2011
my husband says this is the only spray that works for him. he's tried them all. it's the phenylephrine that makes the diference.
on August 8, 2011
In essence, I believed I was ordering the 4 Way SALINE spray with menthol from Amazon and I was sent this and when I tried to return it, Amazon said that it was my error and they would only refund half. Now I am sitting with a drug my body cannot use and my money down the drain.

Thanks Amazon for being on autopilot and costing me money
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 25, 2010
I ordered this product earlier in 2010 and got a 3 pack for this price. You can see to the left of the product a note stating 3 pack. But read the description because they have changed it to a 2 pack which now means you are paying $8+ per 1/2 ounce unit. Thank goodness Amazon accepted the return. One ounce units are available in may stores for less than $4 each.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.