|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$55.00 - $59.00|
- 100% Made in USA! & always FREE shipping!! NO price increase in 4 years!!
- Our #1 SELLING ITEM!! ***SOLD-OUT colors restocked within days!***
- Made from our Custom MODAL fabric from the sustainable Birch Tree wood.
- Cuff at the bottom is form-fitting, yet relaxed. IDEAL for all Yoga styles - Ashtanga, Bikram, Hatha, Hot - as well as Pilates, Tennis & Soccer!
- MODELS: 6'1, 175lbs. Size: M. (See Product Description for specific SIZE guidelines & ignore hyperlink above!!)
Customers who bought this item also bought
This Mens Yoga Pant is perfect for Yoga, pilates, lounging, the gym & running errands in style -- i.e. the perfect transition pant!
Very flexible waist band with luxe draw cord for cinching, and 2x1 RIB cuffing at the bottom of each leg to keep your pants "in place" for those inversions & hand stands!
DEEP and flat pockets that are sewn on top of the garment so they do not "float" about on the inside. The pockets are 6.5" deep to the side-seam -- long enough to fully encase an Iphone 6 or Galaxy 5!
The rib piping extends uninterrupted from the side of the pant to the back of the rear -- providing amazing stability & flexibility for stretching & rigorous activity.
SIZING: With relaxed rib waistband, and drawcord, the size SMALL could work for someone as lean as a 28" waist; with an upper range of 31". The Small has an inner-leg Inseam of 16".
MEDIUM: 30-33 waist, 17" Inseam.
LARGE: 33-36"w, with a 18" Inseam.
ALSO, as a general guideline, the MEDIUM would have a form-fitting (model-like) look for someone in the 6' height range if they weighed between 165-175 pounds. Please go UP one size for a more relaxed look or thicker legs!
NOW in size XL too!! Colors: Black, Royal Blue, and Heather Grey. X-LARGE SIZING: 36-38"w. 18" Inseam.
NEW: now available in size XS in BLACK only: 26-28" waist. Inseam: 15".
for CUSTOM-color orders in ANY SIZE, contact me and order DIRECTLY via 4-rth.com. Cheers!
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00BOEA4SE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 4, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I'm 6'2" and 195lbs 34" waist, ghetto booty and thick legs which make sizing kinda tricky. i ordered large in both. I usually practice in Alo (L) or Patagonia (xl).
The waist band on these feels like a dream that softly stays put. The drawcord is wide but flat so the knot is not obtrusive in danurasana and shalabhasana. The crotch is roomy; the fabric doesn't bunch and everything stays put. The garment is constructed in a way that the seams hold and the fabric both stretches and stays put no matter how much I twist, bend and fold.
They have enough length to give me friction where I need it for tricky binds and arm balances but can be hiked up some when I need the sweat on my limbs (garbapindasana)
I wish I could say they feel like wearing nothing, but they look/feel too good to not forget they're on.
Regarding the whole underwear/what if people see my junk concern; yeah the mushroom cap gets outlined some. The Transition pant fits a bit close for me to deal with underwear when I'm on the mat. The Eco short is a bit roomier and I wore those with underwear to teach in because there's a different energetic exchange.
If my neighbors are on the mat to practice then they'll be focused on the dristi. If they came to find a date or compare themselves they'll be bulge watching
THIS is what a yoga wear for a guy should feel like!!! Soft and light, yet flexible and resilient.
I tried my new shorts on and immediately needed to get to my mat to practice some asana.
I just placed another order. Personalized note was a great touch and made me a fan!
Please don't stop what you guys are doing !!!!!
After I ordered the second pair, I quickly had second thoughts about the color. I cancelled my initial order to order the pants in another color, and very quickly got an email from Doug at 4-rth. He offered to handle the color change via email. This is the best customer service I could hope for.
- Actual, pretty colors for men's clothing!
- The fabric (Modal) is new to me but feels very nice and breathes well while keeping me warm. It also compresses well, good for not taking up too much space.
- Good fit, stretchy enough to be flexible but tight enough to see your form.
My only, minor complaint is that I wish the drawstrings were on the inside of the pants so they could be tucked away.
More info for others:
- The fabric doesn't dry out quite as fast as wool/synthetic but dries out significantly faster than cotton and seems to keep you warm even when sweat-soaked.
- I am 6'0" and weigh about 165 lbs, the Medium fits me perfectly (cuffs fall right below the knees, form-fitting).
- I have not experienced any of the dye running (yet?) as others have mentioned.
Most recent customer reviews
The material is nice, soft, and the leg cuffs stay put. They launder fine and hold their shape.Read more