Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

• Customer Reviews

on December 2, 2016
I've read Jesus Calling daily for years and love it. Decided to give this little booklet a try and enjoyed it so much that I've given it to several friends. It's wonderful for "launching" into a time of daily prayer and Bible reading. The 40-day format is convenient and because it's small, it's easy to pack.
8 people found this helpful
on January 6, 2014
Praise and thanks to God through Jesus Christ our Lord for the Revelation knowledge He has given to Sarah Young-- You can see that this was written under the guidance of the Holy Spirit all the way. When you read this, you cannot and will not be the same. Every word that she wrote and the order she wrote it was divinely done through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit-who guide us and lead us into all truth..

I am reading it daily and also reading it to my daughter who has been ill since 2007-- (Praise report here--she died for 8 minutes in 2007 while giving birth to her daughter-- Daughter will be 7 this year- and my one daughter is still here in the land of the living.
-- I read and talk to her and we Praise and worship the Lord together. What a Blessing > I have purchased a few and will be giving them to my friends and family, I feel everyone who has accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior should have the opportunity to experience the height of Spirituality - of reading this book.- The Holy Spirit is moving like a magnet. Hallelujah Glory to God.
6 people found this helpful
on April 19, 2017
I chose this book because it was written by the same author of another book that I am reading. Ms Young writes in such an unusual way. I intend to read and recommend as many of her journals as possible. I will be presenting in a seminar that will be focusing on "getting in the face of God". I plan to purchase some of the author's devotional books to give to those in attendance.
on January 1, 2017
I enjoyed using this book as a tool for daily devotions. Great read to stay connected to the Saviour. I also enjoyed the Bible reflections. Great read. I highly recommend it.
3 people found this helpful
on March 26, 2016
I found this book to be very inspirational. There were days when every sentence spoke to me. I had just been diagnosed with cancer and a friend told me to stay positive and to rely on Jesus to get me through the news. This book did just that. It also led me through the journey of Lent.
4 people found this helpful
on December 1, 2013
This really isn't a bible study, but it is a great little read. My staff and I did use it as a type of study just to get them in the Bible, but there wasn't really any interactive aspects to this at all. It was pretty much just a nice little read. Don't get me wrong, it definitely has little pearls throughout the book and it is very short. Just 40 pages long. Each page consists of about 1-2 paragraphs of info with some scripture that sometimes goes well with what you just read, sometimes not so much. But it is all good and I would recommend it as a book to have in the bathroom to remind you each day why we are here and what to focus on for the future.
on March 30, 2018
I wanted to have something simple to add to my Lenten journey as I began each day. This was a nice addition and drew my attention in my daily walk to Jesus. I also love her book, Jesus Calling. Sarah has a gift from above to draw you in relationship with Jesus.
on April 12, 2017
I love this book and would recommend it to friends.
One person found this helpful
on April 9, 2011
I really love this little devotional. The key aspect of it is that the Lord is speaking to you in the first person so it feels very personal. The entries focus on a few key areas all related to building your relationship with him by communing with him throughout the day, not being anxious in difficult situations, being thankful, receiving his peace and some others key areas. Using these writings to meditate on Jesus has really been a life changer for me.

Note: It is very similar to "Jesus Calling" by the same author, but it only has 40 days of material instead of 365, and it also includes some of the reference scriptures.
on August 10, 2016
Have bought many of these little books Give the to everyone that will accept it.

Will buy more. Have many of Sarah's books. She is a wonderful uplifting writer.

One person found this helpful