BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 29, 2013
40 Days of Faith, written by Benjamin Reynolds, is a devotional book focusing on faith, and is a tool anyone can use to deepen and strengthen their relationship with God and their walk with the Lord. The daily readings are easy to follow and each section includes Scripture to read, and each of the six weeks has a theme: Prayer, Knowing God, The Holy Spirit, Salvation, Intercession, and Holiness. Study questions are included along with a Reflections After Prayer section.

Mr. Reynolds digs deeply into Scripture to bring the reader truths about prayer, how it affects God, how it impacts the spiritual world, and how it develops patience in us as we persistently petition God. I admit I cheated a little and read more than one day at a sitting.

What I liked about the book includes the author's explanations given each day that correspond with the Scripture passage. I was comforted by the words from Day 4: "Nothing is too big or too small to bring before God in prayer," and "He will give you peace of mind that goes beyond what you can imagine." I was also encouraged by what the author wrote on Day 33: "We have the ability to change God's mind with our prayers."

I give this book a rating of 4 and think it would be a good addition to anyone's devotional library.

Please note: I was given a free copy of this book for my honest review.
on August 9, 2012
This book has basic principles at the beginning that you can do if 40 days is too long or your just not the type to read a page every day ect...(that would be me) I read a few pages a day for the week which worked better for me but everybody is different, do what works for you. If you are new, or just trying to get close to god this is the book to read. When you actually do it, it changes you and you feel closer to god. Some people don't know if they are hearing from god, themselves, or the devil. Practice the things written in this book and it will become clear to you. The teachings are straight from the bible, sound doctrine. Hope you get as much out of it as I did.
on July 13, 2017
Definitely encouraging. Short daily readings with thought inspiring questions. I shared it with a friend and have recommended it to others.
on June 18, 2012
Since experincing the recent lost of my husband of 28 years, this this is helping me hold tight to that all things are possible through Christ who is our strenght and comfort.
on October 19, 2013
Nothing written from the heart to help someone is ever really not helpful. However, in my case I didn't get much help from this book. I just found it to be just a good read. I think I was looking for words deeper in depth. But again, it was well written, just not what I'm needing right in this season. Maybe in another season I'll reread this book which I do every now & then, & change my rating.
on September 22, 2012
This is an excellent way to start the day with your mind focused on faith. 40 Days of Faith is good devotional that will help readers focus their minds on the right things for the day.
on January 8, 2015
I have really taken time to study this book, and meditate on the word that the author shares, because they are so moving. This book has truly blessed me, and from time to time, I read it again. If you sense God had more for your life then purchase this book. You wont regret it.
on March 27, 2013
This was a very good guide for abiding with the Lord. I looked forward to my morning time in this little devotional. It gave me something to ponder,and to practise. This book is good for anyone who wants to deepen their relationship with the Lord.
on January 21, 2013
I purchased several copies of this book as New Year gifts, and as a guide for fasting during the Lenten Season. In this world to-day we are all seeking peace and I thought that this book would be helpful.
on July 13, 2016
Great book to start your day or end your day. Faith is the only thing that can help us on this journey of life.