Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Ninja 400-Watt Blender/Food Processor for Frozen B..." and save 51% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Ninja 400-Watt Blender/Food Processor for Frozen Blending, Chopping and Food Prep with 48-Ounce Pitcher and 16-Ounce Chopper Bowl (QB900B), Silver
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Frozen blending and perfect, even chopping
- 2 conveniently sized jars. EASY TO USE : Ergonomic operation with one touch pulsing creates an easy to use and safe product
- Anti-spill splash guard, easy-flip pour spout, and no-slip base
- 2-cup Processor minces, dices, chops, blends and purees
- Includes: 400 Watt Power Pod, 48 oz. Pitcher, Stacked Blade Assembly, Pitcher Splash Guard, 16 oz. Chopper Bowl, Chopping Blade Assembly, Chopper Splash Guard
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
With the Ninja Master Prep, crush ice into snow in seconds, blend frozen fruits into creamy smoothies, and chop fresh ingredients evenly. The interchangeable 400-watt power pod quickly switches between the 48 oz. pitcher and 16 oz. bowl to allow for versatility in the kitchen. Once you are finished with your blending or chopping, use the convenient storage lids to keep your food fresh.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
#1 Many Complaints about people cutting themselves with this blender....Well....the blades are sharp!! Use common sense!!!! They need to be sharps to cut up leafy vegetables!
#2 Cutting of the outer plastic container. HOW?!? I haven't figured! The only way to do this is if the lid just isn't properly on. Not using common sense.
#3 Blender melting to blades. Well this one had be worried. But after using it. The blades have yet to get hot in that spot. You would literally have to use this blender for 10 minutes non stop to make that happen. If you plan on abusing your blender. This blender probably will not work for you.
Due to my worries. I splurged and spent 4 dollars on the 4 year extended warranty. I understand that 4 dollars on top of the 39.99 for the professional series type blender can break the bank. But I decided to not buy myself a coffee that day and to go for the warranty.
BTW the food processor and chopper both work great. No problems. For blending, I have thrown everything at it, no problems.
- very powerful. It gets used every morning for a shake with frozen spinach, while frozen strawberries, frozen banana, frozen kale, protein powder, and bunch of other stuff. Handles it without a problem.
- CHEAP. let's be real, that's why everyone is looking at it. It has the motor of something that's $30 more. This is definitely worth the buy.
- yes you do have to take it apart into 3 pieces to clean it. But honestly if you run hot water over it, everything comes off pretty clean. Taking it apart, running hot water, and cleaning takes about 5min.
Overall, this thing is definitely worth the buy considering the price and motor.
The strength of the Ninja Master Prep has been impressive. I have made many milkshakes, "blizzards", smoothies, and crushed ice drinks. So far everything has come out the way I wanted it to. Thick and smooth milkshakes, consistent crushed ice drinks. For this cost this seems to be a very good value. Loses one star due to 1) not having multiple speeds and 2) I feel as though this is not a long-term/lasting blender. Just based on it's construction, I expect it to only last a few years. That said, I still think it's a value purchase.
Overall, I recommend this product. Please let me know if my review has been helpful, and feel free to ask questions.
The Ninja Master Prep comes with two container units - one that is 48 ounce size, and another 16 ounce one for chopping, etc.; two blade assemblies, two lids, and two splash guards, one motor unit, and the instruction guides.
To use the blender, you place the blade assembly inside the mixing pitcher container, then add your ingredients, place the splash guard on, and place the motor unit on top. Holding the motor unit with your other hand, press the large front button part and it begins to blend. The food processing part works the same way, but I have not used that part yet. I will update this review when I do.
The motor unit works with both containers, is light enough for me as an older woman to move it back and forth from one unit to another with ease (it's actually very light, but very powerful).
This unit does a splendid job of blending well, and is much quieter than blenders I have used in the past. The only caution I have is that the blade assemblies are extremely sharp and must be handled with care, and kept out of reach of little ones. The cord on the motor unit is the standard, 3' small appliance length.
One of my favorite aspects of this purchase is that the parts are all dishwasher safe, which saves me time hand washing. It is fast and easy to add your ingredients and get them blended, because the pieces go together easily. The blender will not work if you do not have it correctly assembled, but it if not difficult to use at all. I had no problems at all, even on the first use.
* Multi-use unit - not only blends shakes, etc., but also doubles as a food processor, doing your chopping, etc. for you
* More compact than larger, bulky blender
* Quieter than other blenders I have owned
* Very easy to use
* Sleek, attractive design
* 48 oz. and 16 oz. containers come with lids and double as storage containers
* 48 oz. container has a handy pour spout for pouring your liquid and frozen concoctions
* Easily blends frozen drinks, such as frozen smoothies
* The push button blending motor can be used to pulse or held down for blending
* I love that there aren't chunks of unblended food at the bottom of this when I make something, since the blending action is at the top!
* The instructions are clear and easy to follow, and include a trouble-shooting section
* The motor unit, pitcher container and splash guards have been designed to make them easy to grip, so it is very easy to keep the whole unit stable during blending
* Blade assemblies are very sharp and must be handled, cleaned and stored with extra care. Keep out of reach of children!
* Short cord
If you are looking for an easy-to-afford blender that runs quieter than most and does a great job, this is a great buy. If you like appliances that serve multiple purposes, this is a great buy. If you want a blender with a more modern appearance, this one does.
Overall, I would highly recommend this product. I did not originally plan to do a review on this item, but I was so delighted with its performance for this price, I wanted to share my views on it.
I will update my review as necessary, as I continue using this product.
Most recent customer reviews
Although, it's watt is low can be used for chopping onions. Can't be used for making juices.