Oil month Automotive Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on June 29, 2015
I like this watch, though it is a bit big - the 40mm was out of stock and I didn't want to wait (I do tend to buy large watches and have another 40Nine in 45MM; I am 5'10", medium frame). Its comfortable, the wristband, though a synthetic material, is soft and moves well. What you can't tell from photos (or may not notice) is that there is no magnifier over the date making the date sort of pointless because its so small and since I'm pushing middle age, a bit hard to read. Also, the side parts look like they're silver in the photos, but they're actually translucent. I also bought a 40Nine 45mm watch in gray and blue, which I like a bit better.
on July 7, 2017
I really love this watch... it looks perfect and its very lightweight.... I only give it 2 stars because I wore it to swim in the ocean for 5 minutes and it is NOT water resistant! So bummed! The moisture won't dry up.. basically can't wear watch anymore....So sad~
on July 12, 2015
I was looking for a fun watch that makes a statement and this one fills the bill! Good price nice look no complaints
on August 17, 2015
Great summer watch! Very lightweight on the wrist, clearly visable dial (the date "box" is a little small but no big deal) and I love the rubber band -- doesn't "sweat". I ordered the large size and it is plenty big enough -- very chic and perfect with summer whites. Love this watch!
on March 6, 2017
Worn twice, stem broke!! Virtually useless unless they can fix. This is why I hate cheap watches.
on June 23, 2015
Great looking watch and very comfortable.
on June 29, 2015
Great watch.I bought black & yellow first and like it so much that I ordered white one too.What I like the most is how lite they are,you don't even feel you are wearing them.Being water resistant is great too.
on August 5, 2015
I would have preferred the medium; this is a little large for a woman's wrist but the quality and look are great for the price
on June 21, 2015
Great
on April 22, 2015
Just as described ,Very lightweight.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.