Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on May 22, 2014
The first thing that you notice about the watch when you take it out of its package is the size of the dial. If you don't want a large dial, don't get this. The watch easily looks more expensive than it costs.
I bought the watch for two reasons: 1. I wanted a simple watch that I could wear when traveling so that if it got stolen, damaged or left behind, it would not be as much of a tragedy as it would be if it happened to my Brietling. 2. I wanted something simple that could easily be adjusted. Although I have not used it for travel yet. It seems to fill the bill.
One other point is that the numbers and hands are really large and luminous, which is of some benefit to older users like me. I can tell the time without my glasses.
on April 20, 2014
The watch is already broken after 24 hours (the stem doesn't work, so you can't set the time or date) so I need to return it.
on September 7, 2016
DO not purchase these watches from this seller- they are pretty cool watches- but the seller can not properly perform warantee and other critical aspects needed.
on March 12, 2016
My order arrived with an empty box and no watch. At that point I read previous reviews and figured I was lucky not to have received the watch. How many people think what a 50mm diameter means?
on November 16, 2015
Nice watch, but impossible to see the date. Most 40Nine Watches have a small magnifier over the date. This watch didn't have that feature. Returned.
on September 19, 2015
Love this watch my husband wears it all the time it is rugged and it has gotten wet a number of times it held up good no matter what he puts it through
on September 19, 2015
Love the watch! I lost the bezel and I can't get anyone at the company to write back and tell me how to replace it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 10, 2015
I didn't know it came ion three sizes. The on I got is as big as a manhole cover. I never put it on.
on May 28, 2014
I am very satisfied with my purchase! It meets with my expectations and it is a great bargain for the cost.
on June 3, 2014
Like the watch, easy to read. Waterproof for sports. Stem broke off so I had to return for new one.