Lyft Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on March 25, 2014
I like the looks of the watch. My problem is with the date. It is very,very small and hard to read. It is also hard to pull the knob the right amount to be at the first click where you change the date. Also,only one way changes the date but the instructions I don't think made that clear.
on May 31, 2014
For the $ I really like this watch-hope it holds up well. It is larger than my other watches so it will take some getting used to. I am considering ordering a black band for winter so the drt won'y show.
on June 5, 2014
Band had a pinkish tint rather than being white. Face would have looked better with a darker blue. Was not pleased at all and I sent it back. I do have a 40nine watch I purchased months ago that I am very pleased with so it's not the company but that particular watch I disliked.
on July 20, 2014
I got this for my wife and she is very happy with it. It is a great sport watch--good for wearing when playing golf etc. Waited to buy it till it was free shipping as the regular shipping charge is $8.95 which is too much for a $49.00 item. The order was processed and received in three days which was outstanding service.
on September 1, 2015
I thought this would look nice with summer clothing; however, it is too much plastic and it gets hot and sticky feeling.
on November 24, 2015
Handsome, casual watch
on July 18, 2014
Stylish, but my wife says to big for her.
on March 17, 2014
It is a very cool watch at a very resonable price. The packaging and the color schemes are interesting and fun.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.