|Manufacturer Part Number||LY40MT1|
|Vehicle Service Type||Motorcycle, Dirt bike, Bike|
3-Year EXT - Automotive Parts ($275-300)from Warrantech
- Please note, protection plan details will be delivered by EMAIL ONLY, via AmazonSupport@Warrantech.com within 72 hours of purchase. Please print a copy of the email for your records.
- Keeps your vehicle parts purchase protected after its manufacturer’s warranty expires, as per the terms and conditions found on the protection plan product page. Coverage and claim limits apply. See protection plan details below by clicking on the "Warranty"link.
- Repair coverage begins the day after manufacturer’s warranty expiration, typically 1 year from purchase date.
- Plan provides coverage for replacement of covered parts. Labor costs are not covered. Part failures that are a result of not performing the manufacturer’s specified care, maintenance and/or inspection services are not covered.
- If a covered part cannot be replaced, you will be reimbursed with an Amazon gift card for up to the amount of your original product purchase price.
X-PRO 40cc Kids Dirt Bike Mini Pit Bike Dirt Bikes Motorcycle Gas Power Bike Off Road，Black
|You Save:||$29.05 (9%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The 4-stroke engines have proven to be more reliable and durable than the 2-stroke engines. High Quality engine.
- Whole bike is EPA approved. Low noise.
- Great for a beginner and small children, the smaller engine offers a smooth and steady acceleration that won't be too fast or too mach to handle for your small child.
- Recommended for small kids.
- Some assembly required: Assembly for dirt bikes include Handle bar brackets, wheels, brakes, number plate and fender. (May differ per model)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
SYX MOTO Kids Mini Dirt Bike Gas Power 2-Stroke 50cc Motorcycle Holeshot Off Road Motorcycle Holeshot Pit Bike, Pull Start, Red
X-PRO Cyclone 40cc Kids Dirt Bike Mini Pit Bike Dirt Bikes Motorcycle Gas Power Bike Off Road (Green)
X-PRO 110cc Dirt Bike Pit Bike Kids Dirt Pitbike 110 Dirt Pit Bike，Red
|Sold By||Moto Pro||SYX MOTO||Moto Pro||Moto Pro|
|Compatible with Vehicle Type||motorcycle, dirt bike, bike||Dirt Bike, Dirt Bike, Dirt Bike, Dirt Bike, Dirt Bike, Dirt Bike, Dirt Bike, Dirt Bike, Dirt Bike||motorcycle, dirt bike, bike||dirt bike, bike|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
4-Stroke 40cc Kids Pit Bike can not be sold to California!
Engine: 40cc, 4-Stroke, air cooling, single cylinder
Start Mode: Pull Start
Driving Method: Chain
Max.speed: 22 mile/h
Frame /Body/ Suspension / Brakes
Front Brake: Disc
Rear Brake: Disc
Front Tire: 12 1/2×2.75
Rear Tire: 12 1/2×2.75
Capacities / Dimensions
Max Load Weight (lbs) : 80 lbs
Net Weight (lbs) : 44
Gross Weight (lbs) : 57
Seat Height(inches): 23.52"
Carton dimension (inches): 40*12*24"
Fuel Capacity: 1.8L
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+ Plastic engine cover/guard to prevent burns from tip-overs
+ 4-stroke engine
+ Fully automatic for kids
+ Easy 1-2 pull start (nearly every time)
+ Low seat height
+ Very easy to assemble
+ Simple, secure packaging (product arrived without damage)
+ Safe throttle response/power band
- Hard-to-reach brake levers for little hands
- Lever-only braking (the previous issue could be alleviated with pedal rear break)
- Strange mounting position for front fender
- No adjustment possible on throttle
- No remote or tip-over shutoff, but can't complain at the pricepoint
I'd buy this again in a heartbeat!
Starts easily and runs fine. The idle was set a bit high so I turned it down (just a screw on the side of the carb). But it wasn't so high that would have been a problem, just a bit high for me. I installed the universal training wheels that I bought separately ($100) on Amazon. And he took off. He had no riding experience at all - not even a bicycle. So we taught him how to open the throttle to go and release it to stop. He never uses the brakes, the bike slows down fine on it's own.
Made for "easy terrain." My farm is mostly sand and short cut grass. It worked well there. If he goes out into the higher mowed field then it put a lot more strain on the friction clutch - again it has a training wheel bar on it that adds drag in high grass. After 20 minutes in high grass I could smell the friction drive getting hot. In normal riding conditions (and perhaps without the training bars) I don't think that would have happened. But this isn't an "off-road dirt bike" clutch. It's made for kids on easy terrain.
Top speed is about as fast as a kid could ride a bicycle. So quick, but not too crazy. Once my 5 1/2 year old got the hang of looking where he was going then he was fine going around obstacles and doing U-Turns with it. It has only been 2 days, but I'm happy so far for what he is going to do with it. It's an upgrade from an electric car type toy but not a high power dirt bike. Safe for younger kids with training wheels and adult supervision.