415-4120 Wilton Terra Cotta Pot Shaped Silicone Baking Cups, 12-Count
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.75 x 2.75 x 2.25 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Terra Cotta Pot Shaped Silicone Baking Cups
- Oven safe to 500° F silicone baking cups
- Classic planter pot shape and terra cotta colors
- Looks great with a simple 1M swirl, rosette or drop flower
- Perfect for spring or Easter treats
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Make a bouquet of cupcakes using these Terra Cotta Pot Shaped Silicone Baking Cups. Flexible, oven safe silicone baking cups are easy to use and give your cupcake a beautiful presentation. Terra cotta colored silicone baking cups are shaped just like planting pots so after your cupcake has baked and cooled, just add your favorite icing to create the “flower.”
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Even though silicone cups propose the non-stick benefit, I would still spray these or butter them up. My cake/brownie mix stuck like crazy and when attempting to move them out of the cups and onto paper towels, they broke towards the bottom. Scraping them out was a pain. However, they do clean pretty easily and maybe would been easier had I coated them beforehand.
2) My mistake -- newbie/beginner mistake -- was filling them just about to the brim. DON'T. Only fill them up about half-way to maybe just a few centimeters over the half-way mark. I filled mine up 3/4's of the way thinking I gave them enough room to rise and still maintain the shape. HA! I heavily underestimated these. My "flower pots" ended up looking like exploding mushrooms. :)
I've made these in actual terra cotta pots but this way is so much easier!
Every Baker should have these!