|Item Weight||1.12 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.3 x 1.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Item model number||44|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||44|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.95 shipping
+ $7.82 shipping
WEEGO 44 Jump Starter 2100 Peak 400 Cranking Amps High Performance Lithium Ion Power Pack Quick Charges Phones 500 Lumen LED Flashlight Water Resistant USA Designed and Engineered
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- JUMP STARTS ENGINES 7L GAS AND 3.5L DIESEL quickly and easily.
- THE PROFESSIONAL’S CHOICE Only Weego High Performance jump starters are Designed and Engineered in the USA and proven to provide power when you need it most. Don’t be fooled by other brands who over promise and under deliver with fake claims and reviews.
- 2100 PEAK AMPS and 400 TRUE CRANKING AMPS, GUARANTEED. We represent the power output of both measures to allow for an easy comparison across the marketplace. As with all Weego power products, our power outputs are internally and independently lab tested to verify results so that our customers can be assured they’re getting what they paid for.
- UP TO 3 YEARS STANDBY POWER on a single charge and 1000 charging cycles. Weego 44 effortlessly Jump Starts cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles, lawn mowers, ATV/UTVs, & more with its high performance Long-lasting 12V lithium-ion battery. It’s ready when you need it!
- SUPER SAFE COMPACT DESIGN ensures you cannot make a mistake. Weego’s patented, Spark-Proof, ergonomic Smarty Clamps quickly walk you through the jump with lights and sounds. With tapered tips to fit into tight spaces and power delivered to both sides, our clamps are designed to ensure the best connection possible.
- PACKED WITH FEATURES you’ll use every day like built-in Ultra Bright 500 lumen LED flashlight that can be seen for miles, Detect-o-Matic™ USB charging which automatically provides fastest charge to your phones, tablets & other USB devices, a 19 Volt port for laptop charging, and a 12 Volt port for powering accessories such as air compressors and fans. Power to go anywhere, on the road or off, while fishing, camping, hunting, boating or hiking.
- WEEGO DELIVERS SUPERIOR QUALITY, backed by our crazy long 18-month warranty. Exceptional Customer Service based in our home turf of Westampton, NJ means you never have to worry about being left in the lurch. If something is wrong, we’ll make it right, we guarantee it!
- WEEGO IS THE PROFESSIONAL EDITOR’S PICK of the NY Times, LA Times, Popular Mechanics, Real Simple and many more!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Safety Warningdo not puncture, no excessive heat
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Weego is the safest, easiest and most reliable portable lithium ion jump starter for cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles, ATV/UTVs, and more. Weego 44, our most popular high-performance model, quickly and easily jump starts 7L gas and 3.5L diesel engines. It is guaranteed to provide power - 2100 peak amps and 400 cranking amps - when you need it most. Our power output measures are verified and independently lab tested so you know that you are getting what you paid for.
Weego Jump Starter 44 was designed and engineered in the USA for safe, simple and worry-free operation for everyone. Patented Smarty Clamps ensure you can’t make a mistake. Lights and sounds walk you through a successful jump start every time. The ergonomic clamps have an extra-wide-opening, tapered tips and are powered on both sides, ensuring the best connections possible. Full safety protections are built in, including anti-spark protection, reverse polarity, over-heat and power surge protections.
The portable battery pack design of Weego 44 makes it so versatile. It's not just for emergencies – it’s handy to use every day. The 44 includes an ultra-bright, tactical 500-lumen LED flashlight that lasts up to 14 hours in standard mode and up to 28 hours in SOS and strobe modes. Hang 44 by the included hook and lanyard to turn it into a powerful work or camp light.
Weego 44 features Detect-O-Matic USB charging that automatically recharges phones (up to 6 times), tablets and more at the fastest speed the device allows. And a 19V port charges most laptops and a 12V port powers accessories like air pumps and camping equipment. With an IP65 rating for water, dust and dirt-resistance, it is perfect for boating, fishing, hunting, and trail-riding. Best of all, a minimal 3-hour charge gets up to 3-years of standby power!
Independent lab certifications and continuous testing ensures consistent, superior quality. Weego is backed by a crazy-long 18-month warranty from a company that's been in business over 50 years. And provides exceptional, dedicated, USA-based customer support. INCLUDES: Pre-charged Battery Pack, Smarty Clamps, Wall & Car Chargers, Hook & Lanyard, Weather-Resistant Carry Case.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Over the course of 6 days I used the Weego 22 a total of 5 times and my engine started without issue every time.
I topped off the Weego battery before using it (took about 20 minutes) and immediately after the 5th jump it showed a charge level of 3 lights (60%?).
The battery case is a nice solid design that seems like it would be quite durable.
The clamps were comfortable and easy to use.
On my 4th use, as I was attaching the red clamp a small screw fell onto the top of the car battery. Examining that clamp I found it was a screw used to secure one of the bare metal tips in the plastic handle. It appears the plastic base molded into the handle had split and released the screw. This left the tip unsecured but I was still able to get a good connection to the battery and start the car without issue.
Afterwards I examined the other 3 tips and they all had their screw in place. I tried jiggling the tips with my fingers to check if they were secure and one, on the black clamp, came away from the plastic quite easily. I looked underneath and didn't see any plastic base on the handle, so I guess it snapped off completely.
I think the Weego 22 is a new model (both the battery and the clamps) that has only been available for a few months, so hopefully this is a temporary issue that will be quickly corrected. In the meantime I've returned mine for a refund. If I had to replace this immediately I would try the Weego 44 which comes with larger clamps that appear to be a more heavy-duty design.
A relatively minor issue... the hook that's included to allow the Weego to be hung from the lanyard strap was clearly not given much thought. The idea is to attach it to the far end of the nylon strap when needed, but it fits so loosely that I'd expect the Weego to either fall off the hook, or the hook to fall off the strap and drop somewhere into my engine bay. Considering the care that went into the design of the case and clamps I find it difficult to understand how this solution was ever approved.
For what it's worth I ended up attaching the hook to the metal ring on the near end of the nylon strap. This provides a secure home for it but it reduces the overall length enough that if I hang the Weego the clamps will no longer reach the car battery.
If I was keeping the Weego I think I would address this by adding a key-ring (or similar) to the far end of the nylon strap and attaching the hook to it.
The unit had more than enough lights lit indicating is should be fine to start my daughters Fiat 500L with a 1.4 liter turbo engine. It almost turned the engine over, but then nothing. I called Weego and they confirmed that it should have been adequate. They asked me to send the unit in for testing and said it was just fine, but I probably need to get a bigger one. What the heck!? That is not what they said when I called! The car battery was all the way dead, not just kind of dead, which might have made a difference.
The clamps are small, and can be hard to attach to some types of battery terminals. The other thing I have noticed is it needed recharging more than I expected and they indicated on their website. But it does recharge fast.
Since it was more than 90 days since I purchased it, the Amazon seller wouldn't refund my money. I also tried Amazon's A-Z guarantee with no luck. The manufacturer was frustrating at first, and then came through when they saw my critical review.
Most recent customer reviews
Tested and says works great.