Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 232 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 245 reviews
on March 20, 2017
I have had this for just over a month and my 7 and 8 year old used it with a couple friends. The slack line broke on the second use! I am having a hell of a time trying to get the supplier or anyone to see if they will replace it. I am not sure if the one I got was defective and I will take this comment down if they replace the slack line. But if you still see this comment here - look for another brand because this one does not work or stand by their product.
on May 6, 2014
Very easy to install, with a simple storage bag. Used this for my son's 5th bday party as a "space walk" feature and it was the hit of the party. We did a dry run the day before and my boys (5 and 6) literally walked up and down it for hours (sometimes alone, a lot of the time together).

Couple things we learned: The trees we used were not 50' apart, and my sons began to play with the left over training slackline (the one that installs overhead) while walking across...not a good idea. We simply rolled up the leftover slackline with a twistie tie and attached it to the hanging line (between the tree and the hardware) to keep it out of the way. We also did it close to our patio and my son slipped off and scratched his leg a little bit, so we moved the table and chairs out of the way. Also follow the instructions for height attachment guidelines on the tree. When my boys jumped off, sometimes they would straddle the line, and well...it's sort of like a bicycle bar between the legs if the line is too high (if you know what I mean).
on January 26, 2016
Ratchet nechanism broke. The line is comfortable and I have progressed, but this piece broke wich makes me question if this is a safe product.
review image
on September 2, 2016
Kids had fun playing on this during a camping trip. I brought some tree wraps with me, and I'm glad I did because the trees had a lot of sap on them and the wraps kept most of the sap off the slackline (not all of it). I'm going to have to find a way to clean the remaining tree sap of the slackline; it made a mess.
I tightened the line after they used it for 20 minutes, and then it seemed to stabilize. It was plenty strong enough for adults to use it to.
on August 2, 2016
Great fun for my Scout troop! I took 17 boys to summer camp during the heat of a Texas summer. Knowing that they'd start to get tired and grumpy after a few days, I kept this as a surprise and set it up halfway through the week. They loved it! It was strong enough that we had 4-5 boys (young teens) on there at a time until I made them get down. I strung it between two trees with diameters of 12-18 inches and it was solid. The smaller "teaching line" on top was very helpful since none of them had experience. The bright color meant it was safe to leave up during the day, although I did take it down at night to avoid creating a trip hazard.

I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 because it took me a couple of tries to thread the line through the ratcheting handles properly, and unfortunately there were no clear directions on how to do that. I also had a bit of trouble releasing the line to remove it from the trees. The ratcheting mechanism is identical to most tie-down straps so I'm not sure if it would be better with any other system.
on May 25, 2016
Met all my expectations and is a lot of fun. If I was handier and more familiar with the equipment, I surely could have put one together less expensively, but since I'm not and I wanted to have peace of mind as multiple small children played on it...I'm glad I chose this one. I do wish it didn't say "slackers" across the rope....perhaps cool for an older kid but not what I love explaining to a group of 7 year olds or their parents. One limit that I didn't know....length of larger rachet section means the tree that's attached to needs to have a diameter of between maybe 1-2 feet..not larger because it may not reach around it and not much smaller because it would be rough on the tree. Other end tree can be as large as you wish.
on January 6, 2016
My boys love this-- we have had it for over a year and it gets used almost everyday!!
review image
on November 19, 2015
Our family really enjoys this slackline. My kids, ages 14, 12, 10, 7, 5, all love to play on this slackline. It is easy to set up. My husband taught our older kids how to set it up and now my 10 year old son can set this up himself at the local slackline park. The teaching line makes it fun for all of their ages. My husband, and 14 and 12 year old girls like to practice without the teaching line. No one can resist trying it out once it is set up. Even grandma and grandpa wanted to try walking the line when they were visiting in town. We had a lot of laughs! The product arrived in a timely matter and the storage bag works great when it is time to pack it up.
on March 4, 2016
Great Slackline for the money! The training line is the main reason I went with the line instead of others and I am very glad I did. My wife and daughter love slacklining, but definitely need the aide of the training line. Set up is a breeze and everything fits nicely in the carry bag to take to the park or keep in a car or backpack.
on November 20, 2015
This is a great set. We have teenage kids who enjoy this on a regular basis. It is easy to set up and can be set up with trees of varying distances. The ratcheting mechanisms are easy to use, with both set up and take down. It is also easy to clean with soap and water should it get dirty from lots of use. One of the best outdoor toys that takes up minimal storage space and can be used by kids and adults of all ages.