3-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
SINGER Sewing 4432 Heavy Duty Extra High Speed Sewing Machine with 32 Built-in Stitches, Metal Frame and Stainless Steel Bedplate
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The Singer 4432 heavy duty sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedplate, extra-high sewing Speed and powerful motor, this sewing machine can sew through just about anything you throw at it.
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading the instructions printed right on the machine, this feature automatically threads the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration.
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The Singer 4432 sewing machine with a maximum sewing speed of 1,100 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly.
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included with all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper/lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt, soft-sided dust cover, instruction manual, power cord, foot controller, quick start guide.
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The Sewing machine with 32 built-in stitches, 6 Basic Stitches, 7 Stretch Stitches, 18 Decorative Stitches, 1 Auto Buttonhole, perfect for crafts, home decor, clothing construction and much more.
- WARRANTY: SINGER 4432 Heavy Duty Portable Sewing Machine has 25 Year Limited Warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Singer 4432 heavy duty sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedplate, extra-high sewing Speed and powerful motor, this sewing machine can sew through just about anything you throw at it. Convenience features including an automatic needle threader, top drop-in bobbin, fully automatic 1-Step buttonhole and drop feed for free motion sewing adds a new dimension of ease to heavy duty sewing
Type: Electric Sewing Machine
Description - 32 Stitch Heavy Duty Sewing Machine
Product - Sewing Machine
Bobbin Class - 15, plastic
Needles - 2020 & 2045
Lightbulb - 120 Volt 15 Watt
UPC - 037431884756
Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 6.25 x 12 inches
Weight: 17.42 pounds
Warranty: 25 years
From the manufacturer
Founded in 1851, Singer is one of the world’s leading sellers of consumer and artisan sewing machines, and one of the world’s most trusted and recognizable brands. The company has a long history of innovation, having produced, among other breakthroughs, the world’s first portable machine, the first zigzag machine and the first computer-controlled machine.
The SINGER 4432 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine Is A True Workhorse
With a Heavy-Duty Metal Frame, Stainless Steel Bedplate, Extra-High Sewing Speed and Powerful Motor, the SINGER 4432 Heavy Duty can sew through just about anything you throw at it.
Whether you're looking to make garment alterations or to start a new project from scratch, the 4432 Heavy Duty is an easy-to-use and versatile machine. Its automatic needle threader is sewing's biggest timesaver, and the machine's 1,100-stitches-per-minute speed allows you to bring your creative ideas to life quickly.
Heavy Duty Features Power Through Projects
Top Drop-In Bobbin with Clear View Cover
Convenient drop-in bobbin is easy to insert and remove. The clear view cover makes it easy to monitor the bobbin thread supply.
1,100 Stitches Per Minute
Boasting a stronger motor, sewing up to 1,100 stitches per minute allows you to finish projects in less time.
Stainless Steel Bed Plate
The unique bed plate ensures smooth fabric feeding for even sewing.
Heavy Duty Metal Frame
The internal skeleton of the sewing machine consists of a Heavy Duty Metal Frame that holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and overall durability. You can be sure that your sewing machine will last for years of extended use.
Automatic Needle Threader
After effortlessly threading the machine, this feature automatically threads the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration.
Singer Sewing Assistant App
New sewing techniques, help with frequently asked questions about your machine, and tutorials are now all right at your fingertips! Get started sewing today with the SINGER Sewing Assistant App! Available for download at Google Play store and iTunes.
Automatic 1-Step Buttonhole
Make beautiful buttonholes automatically in 1 easy step.
Included Accessories (Located in Accessory Tray)
All-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper / lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt, soft-sided dust cover. Power cord/foot control, instruction manual.
Features & Benefits
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- Free Arm
- Top Drop-In Bobbin with Clear View Cover
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure Control
- Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonhole
- Consumers' Choice
- Automatic Needle Threader
- 25-Year Limited Warranty
Get Started Sewing Faster
32 Built-In Stitches - 6 Basic Stitches, 18 Decorative Stitches, 7 Stretch Stitches, 1 Auto Buttonhole—perfect for crafts, home decor, clothing construction and much more!
Four Presser Feet Included:
All-purpose foot - for the majority of your sewing projects.
Buttonhole foot - for adding buttonholes, slots for ribbon and more.
Zipper foot - for adding zippers, piping, cording and more.
Button Sewing Foot - adding buttons is a breeze.
- SINGER Sewing Company offers a variety of helpful videos tutorials including the following topics: Threading, Installing a Bobbin and Presser Feet Training.
- Social Media Support allows you to connect with other sewers for tips and tricks.
Singer 4411 Heavy Duty
Singer 4423 Heavy Duty
Singer 4432 Heavy Duty
|Built-In Stitches||11 Built-in Stitches - 6 Basic Stitches, 4 Decorative Stitches and 1 Buttonhole||23 Built-in Stitches - 6 Basic Stitches, 12 Decorative Stitches, 4 Stretch Stitches and 1 Buttonhole||32 Built-in Stitches - 6 Basic Stitches, 18 Decorative Stitches, 7 Stretch Stitches and 1 Buttonhole|
|Automatic Needle Threader||✔||✔|
|Buttonhole type||4-Step Automatic||1-Step Automatic||1-Step Automatic|
|Number of Stitches per minutes and Stitch Width||1,100 and 6mm||1,100 and 6mm||1,100 and 6mm|
|Number of Needle Position||3||3||3|
|Presser Foot Lifter and Pressure Control||✔||✔||✔|
|Included Accessories||All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Quilting Guide, Needles, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Dust Cover||All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Quilting Guide, Needles, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Soft-Sided Dust Cover||All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Quilting Guide, Needles, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Soft-Sided Dust Cover, Instruction Manual, Power Cord, Foot Controller, Quick Start Guide|
|Automatic Reverse Stitches||✔||✔||✔|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm also skeptical about heavy duty aspect. I was just running practice seems over some thin woven cotton cloth. Three layers caused some struggle. Again, you really had to goose the speed control to get the needle through the fabric, which caused it to race, which causes the feed dogs to not grip the fabric, which causes all the stitches to pile up. I don't see a foot pressure setting on the machine or in the manual either. Everything about this machine screams for a lower gear.
I'm contemplating sending this one back. I'm also now very skeptical of Amazon reviews. This is the second thing I've purchased with near 5-star that turned out to not be very good according to outside reviews.
Also, the controls are not very good. I kept wondering if there was even an overcast stitch. These goofy images of stitches don't make a lot of sense to me. I did find a key online, however, which is very helpful. Attached.
This thing skips stitches. I'm going to buy a different machine and just throw this one out.
UPDATE 10/30/2015: just want to inform you guys that the machine is still working excellent from time I got it. Someone stated that persons who are giving positive remarks are those who just tried it out of the box. If you are thinking of buying this machine you should go ahead. Hasn't disappointed.