3 Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
SINGER | Heavy Duty 4432 Sewing Machine with 32 Built-In Stitches, Automatic Needle Threader, Metal Frame and Stainless Steel Bedplate, Perfect for Sewing All Types of Fabrics with Ease
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The 32 built-in stitches including basic, stretch, decorative, and buttonhole stitches allow you to sew a variety of projects, such as fashions, home décor, quilts, crafts, and more!
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration.
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4432 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1,100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor provides greater piercing power for thick seams.
- HEAVY DUTY METAL FRAME: Adds stability and provides long lasting durability.
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included: all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper/lint brush, edge/quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, and spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging.
- There is an issue currently where the North American power supply on the products can cause electrical damage if plugged into power outlets in other countries.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This SINGER Heavy Duty 4432 sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedplate, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, it can sew through a variety of heavy weight fabrics. Convenient features include a built-in needle threader, top drop-in bobbin, built-in 1-step buttonhole, snap-on presser feet, on board storage, adjustable presser foot pressure control, built-in reverse, adjustable stitch length, three needle positions and drop feed for button.
With a 60% stronger motor than standard sewing machines, the SINGER Heavy Duty 4432 sewing machine allows the sewist to stitch through heavyweight fabrics with ease. It provides greater piercing power and speed up-to 1,100 stitches per minute. The heavy-duty frame provides rigid support for added stability and long-lasting durability.
This Free Arm sewing machine provides ease of use by offering easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other difficult-to-reach areas. Adjustable presser foot pressure control allows you to sew a wide range of fabrics, from lightweight sheers to canvas with ease. This machine provides adjustable stitch width of up to 6mm for creating bolder and attractive decorative and satin stitches. The needle position can be changed for individual projects, such as inserting zippers or cording and topstitching. With all of these creative features the SINGER Heavy Duty 4432 sewing machine empowers the sewist to create their own unique projects.
Model Number – 4432
Description – 32 Stitch Heavy Duty Sewing Machine
Product – Sewing Machine
Lightbulb – LED
Dimensions: 15.2"W x 12"H x 6.2"D
Weight (lbs.): 17.42
General Warranty: 25 years
Feet Dog: Drop
Feet Type Included: Zipper, All-purpose, Buttonhole, Button Sewing
Foot Fixing Type: Snap on/off
Number of Feet Included: 4
Presser Foot System: High bar
Pressure Adjustment: Adjustable
Power Cord Included: yes
Number of Built-In Stitches: 32
Number of Decorative Stitches: 18
Number of Stretch Stitches: 7
Number of Utility Stitches: 6
Stitch Width Control: Adjustable
Cabinet Position: Portable (fits into cabinet)
LCD Screen: No
Built-in Needle Threader: Yes
Bobbin Material: Transparent
Bobbin Class – 15, top loading, drop-in
Needle Bar Position: Center
Number of Needle Positions: 3
From the manufacturer
Founded in 1851, Singer is one of the world’s leading sellers of consumer and artisan sewing machines, and one of the world’s most trusted and recognizable brands. The company has a long history of innovation, having produced, among other breakthroughs, the world’s first portable machine, the first zigzag machine and the first computer-controlled machine.
The SINGER 4432 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine Is A True Workhorse
With a Heavy-Duty Metal Frame, Stainless Steel Bedplate, Extra-High Sewing Speed and Powerful Motor, the SINGER 4432 Heavy Duty can sew through just about anything you throw at it.
Whether you're looking to make garment alterations or to start a new project from scratch, the 4432 Heavy Duty is an easy-to-use and versatile machine. Its automatic needle threader is sewing's biggest timesaver, and the machine's 1,100-stitches-per-minute speed allows you to bring your creative ideas to life quickly.
Heavy Duty Features Power Through Projects
Top Drop-In Bobbin with Clear View Cover
Convenient drop-in bobbin is easy to insert and remove. The clear view cover makes it easy to monitor the bobbin thread supply.
1,100 Stitches Per Minute
Boasting a stronger motor, sewing up to 1,100 stitches per minute allows you to finish projects in less time.
Stainless Steel Bed Plate
The unique bed plate ensures smooth fabric feeding for even sewing.
Heavy Duty Metal Frame
The internal skeleton of the sewing machine consists of a Heavy Duty Metal Frame that holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and overall durability. You can be sure that your sewing machine will last for years of extended use.
Automatic Needle Threader
After effortlessly threading the machine, this feature automatically threads the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration.
Singer Sewing Assistant App
New sewing techniques, help with frequently asked questions about your machine, and tutorials are now all right at your fingertips! Get started sewing today with the SINGER Sewing Assistant App! Available for download at Google Play store and iTunes.
Automatic 1-Step Buttonhole
Make beautiful buttonholes automatically in 1 easy step.
Included Accessories (Located in Accessory Tray)
All-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper / lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt, soft-sided dust cover. Power cord/foot control, instruction manual.
Features & Benefits
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- Free Arm
- Top Drop-In Bobbin with Clear View Cover
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure Control
- Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonhole
- Consumers' Choice
- Automatic Needle Threader
- 25-Year Limited Warranty
Get Started Sewing Faster
32 Built-In Stitches - 6 Basic Stitches, 18 Decorative Stitches, 7 Stretch Stitches, 1 Auto Buttonhole—perfect for crafts, home decor, clothing construction and much more!
Four Presser Feet Included:
All-purpose foot - for the majority of your sewing projects.
Buttonhole foot - for adding buttonholes, slots for ribbon and more.
Zipper foot - for adding zippers, piping, cording and more.
Button Sewing Foot - adding buttons is a breeze.
- SINGER Sewing Company offers a variety of helpful videos tutorials including the following topics: Threading, Installing a Bobbin and Presser Feet Training.
- Social Media Support allows you to connect with other sewers for tips and tricks.
|Singer 4411 Heavy Duty||Singer 4423 Heavy Duty||Singer 4432 Heavy Duty|
|Built-In Stitches||11 Built-in Stitches - 6 Basic Stitches, 4 Decorative Stitches and 1 Buttonhole||23 Built-in Stitches - 6 Basic Stitches, 12 Decorative Stitches, 4 Stretch Stitches and 1 Buttonhole||32 Built-in Stitches - 6 Basic Stitches, 18 Decorative Stitches, 7 Stretch Stitches and 1 Buttonhole|
|Automatic Needle Threader||✓||✓|
|Buttonhole type||4-Step Automatic||1-Step Automatic||1-Step Automatic|
|Number of Stitches per minutes and Stitch Width||1,100 and 6mm||1,100 and 6mm||1,100 and 6mm|
|Number of Needle Position||3||3||3|
|Presser Foot Lifter and Pressure Control||✓||✓||✓|
|Included Accessories||All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Quilting Guide, Needles, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Dust Cover||All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Quilting Guide, Needles, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Soft-Sided Dust Cover||All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Quilting Guide, Needles, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Soft-Sided Dust Cover, Instruction Manual, Power Cord, Foot Controller, Quick Start Guide|
|Automatic Reverse Stitches||✓||✓||✓|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE 10/30/2015: just want to inform you guys that the machine is still working excellent from time I got it. Someone stated that persons who are giving positive remarks are those who just tried it out of the box. If you are thinking of buying this machine you should go ahead. Hasn't disappointed.
So far I've only done a few simple repairs and played around with some loose fabric. I stitched a hem line on work pants, a long seam on a slightly stretchy dress, and just did some play seams on some super, SUPER stretchy fabric because I wanted to experiment with the stretchy stitches. This thing breezed through them.
I'm no professional sewer, and I probably won't do much more than basic stitching and repairing. Anything beyond a button hole, or zipper, is out of my league, and even then I'd probably look up a youtube video to make sure I was setting everything properly.
I didn't have any problems controlling the speed, I could easily glide between a slow stitch to lightning speed, and this machine didn't fumble at all.
I will continue to play with this and see how things go. If things should change I'll make sure to update my review!
I will say I bought this from the amazon warehouse for $145 instead of full price, which any time I can get something cheaper usually makes me happier about the results of a product!