|Item Weight||1.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.5 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|
|Item model number||4581820700635|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Building Materials & Ladders; Decking & Fencing; lag-screws|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.20 shipping
Spax 4581820700635 4581820000000 lag-Screws
|Price:||$19.86 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The trend setting low profile built-on washer head design offers a contemporary and sleek finished installation. Excellent draw down strength without the need for a separate washer delivers superior clamping ability and a easier installation
- Check out our Threads!! our patented thread technology allows the screw to be driven faster, is easier to install, and reduces splitting in wood. Let Spax take some of the hassle out of your next project
- High Corrosive resistant (HCR) coating makes these screws ideal for use in treated lumber and exterior applications
- Heat treated Grade 5 Durability. Subjecting the screw to heat treating gives greater strength and reduces breakage
- T-Star plus head provides superior bit engagement. Better bit engagement means quicker installation with less effort
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Discover the Spax Advantage! this German engineered/American made Spax 1/4 x 2-1/2in. T-star Drive washer head HCR PowerLag offers a premium quality fastening solution to help ensure professional results in less time than inferior imported screws. Say good Bye to your fathers traditional lag. Spax PowerLags offer superior installation performance and durability over traditional lag screws and carriage bolts for structural wood construction. Made of carbon steel and coated for long term durability to ensure your project endures. Do it Once, do it right with Spax.