47 Meters Down
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.24 (63%)|
Frequently bought together
The must-see underwater thriller starring Mandy Moore and Claire Holt who are fighting for their lives, trapped at the bottom of the ocean.
Sisters Lisa (Mandy Moore, ''This is Us'') and Kate (Claire Holt, ''The Originals'') become trapped at the bottom of the ocean when a diving expedition to observe sharks goes horribly wrong. When the cable attaching the cage sinks to the bottom of the ocean, the sisters must figure out a way to get back to safety battling injuries, lack of oxygen, and worst of all, bloodthirsty, great white sharks.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : s_medPG13 PG-13 (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 5.25 x 0.5 inches; 2.4 Ounces
- Item model number : 47-meters-down
- Director : Johannes Roberts
- Media Format : Closed-captioned, Color, NTSC, Widescreen
- Run time : 1 hour and 29 minutes
- Release date : September 26, 2017
- Actors : Claire Holt, Mandy Moore, Santiago Segura, Yani Gellman, Matthew Modine
- Subtitles: : English, Spanish
- Studio : Artisan / Lionsgate
- ASIN : B07447SLHQ
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: #12,277 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In the extra, Mandy Moore said the viewer becomes even more concerned about the girls running out of oxygen than the sharks, and this is true.
There's been such a glut of shark movies in the nearly half century since "Jaws" but this one is a little bit different. It doesn't focus endlessly on sharks killing lots of people but focuses more on the relationships of the characters in the movie. Only 89 minutes so not overly long.