Other Sellers on Amazon
48 Count - Tully's Coffee Hawaiian Blend Coffee K Cup For KEURIG Brewers
|Price:||($0.81 / count)|
- Tully's Hawaiian Blend Coffee K Cups for Keurig Brewers, 2 boxes of 24 K-Cups each (total of 48 count)
- Each K-Cup pack brews perfect individual servings; compatible with Keurig 2.0
- The K-Cup pack is a patented, airtight container that locks out oxygen, light and moisture while locking in freshness and flavor
- Airtight to lock in freshness and flavor
- Beautifully balanced, with a mild sweetness and an elegant simplicity. Contains 10% Hawaiian coffee and other fine Arabica beans.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Like a well-deserved vacation, this variety holds a special place in our imagination. Maybe it's the mild sweetness and elegant simplicity. Or maybe it's because some of the best coffee we've ever tasted has been on an island, surrounded by tropical breezes. Either way, our Hawaiian Blend is a place we want to be. Contains 10% Hawaiian coffee and other fine Arabica beans. Tully's Hawaiian Blend Coffee K Cups for Keurig Brewers, 2 boxes of 24 K-Cups each (total of 48 count)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 7.64 x 7.48 x 5.67 inches; 1.74 Pounds
- Item model number : SYNCHKG039781
- UPC : 741459513320
- Manufacturer : Tully's Coffee
- ASIN : B00A5IAHMS
Best Sellers Rank:
#80,889 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #2,245 in Single-Serve Coffee Capsules & Pods
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.