REDECKER Hard and Soft Side Vegetable Brush, Durable Beechwood Handle, 2 Different Bristle Strengths for Cleaning Delicate or Tough-Skinned Vegetables, 5-1/4 inches, Made in Germany
|Color||Untreated Beechwood With Tampico & Union Fiber|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.3 x 2 x 1.5 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SCRUBS WITHOUT BRUISING: Ideal for gently and thoroughly cleaning almost all kinds of vegetables and root crops without bruising, scraping or damaging foods; easily and efficiently scrubs away dirt from potatoes, carrots, radish, cucumbers, zucchini, tomatoes and more
- 2 BRISTLE OPTIONS: Features a soft side for delicate vegetables and a stiffer side for hard root crops; made from heat-resistant tampico and union fiber bristles safe for use with boiling water
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE: Rounded handle designed to comfortably fit contour of hand; easy to grip when handling wet or slippery foods
- BEAUTIFUL HANDCRAFTED BEECHWOOD: Untreated beechwood brush body will vary somewhat from the product image due to natural color of the wood; produced by world-renowned Bürstenhaus Redecker, a German company that has been handcrafting brushes since 1935
- CARE: For maintenance, rinse bristles with lukewarm water; towel blot to remove excess moisture and air dry; made in Germany
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A versatile brush for cleaning all kinds of vegetables
The Redecker Hard and Soft Side Vegetable Brush is your dirt-dissolving solution for efficiently cleaning the skins of fruits and vegetables. This multi-purpose brush is divided into two sides: one with soft bristles for cleaning delicate foods like tomatoes without bruising or scraping and one with stiff bristles for scrubbing harder, tough-skinned vegetables like potatoes, carrots, radish, cucumbers and zucchini. Constructed from durable beechwood and a combination of tampico and union fiber bristles that are safe to use under boiling water. Rounded, ergonomic handle comfortably fits contour of hand and is easy to grip when handling wet or slippery foods. For maintenance, rinse bristles with lukewarm water. Blot with a towel to remove excess moisture and prevent damage to wooden handle. Air dry.
The first handcrafted Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes were produced in 1935. A lot has changed since then. Today, the name Bürstenhaus Redecker stands as it has for many years for an ideal combination of natural quality, function and design. It lives from the blend of inventiveness, sound craftsmanship and creativity. Handcrafted in Germany, Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes are made of domestic woods, bristles, hair, and plant fibers, and have been for decades. Precedence is given to natural, sustainable raw materials.
Compare with similar items
Full Circle The Ring Fruit and Vegetable Cleaning Brush, 1 Count (Pack of 1), White
OXO Good Grips Vegetable Brush
Cuisipro Flexible Vegetable Brush, Green
"TAWASHI" VEGETABLE SCRUB BRUSH
Hard and Soft Bristle Vegetable Scrub Brush by Subekyu, Natural Wooden Kitchen Veggie and Fruit Cleaning Scrubber Set for Washing Carrot/Potato/Root Scrubber/Food, Palm/Sisal Bristle
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||MT BAKER MERCANTILE||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Select Shop Japan trade||Subekyu|
|Color||Untreated Beechwood With Tampico & Union Fiber||White||Black& Green||Green||Dark Brown||Yellow|