Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 24, 2016
My nephew loves it
on May 19, 2016
A+++
on January 20, 2016
Bought it for my 11 year old for Christmas. He loves it!
on January 14, 2016
Very cool,especially at night. Takes a lot of practice. Not headless.
on January 10, 2016
Cool product, and for the price, I know not to expect a lot of durability. But the blades on the propellers do pop off pretty easily. Otherwise I would give it four stars
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2016
Bought for 9 year old nephew, and he loves to fly it.
on November 20, 2015
This is my first drone. I didn't want to spend a lot of money because I wasn't sure how I would like it, but this is an excellent entry level flyer. It is very fun to fly, stable and durable. I have crashed it multiple times and I have not broken anything yet.

Since flying this, I want to get a bigger, more powerful one. Just keep in mind, this is small and light, so do not fly it outside if there is wind!
on October 29, 2015
This is my first drawing and it seems to fly extremely well
on October 22, 2015
The drones were packaged well and arrived as promised. They require a little practice to become proficient at flying but my grandchildren both "got the hang of it quickly" and fly them pretty well now. They're sturdy little drones that have taken some bumps with no damage. They usually fly for 5-6 minutes per charge. Re-charging requires about 1/2 hour. So far everything is great. They're a great first drone.
on October 7, 2015
Although I have small R/C helicopters, this was my first quad copter. There was a decent learning curve during the first few charges* and I had challenges with adjusting the trim. *charges last around 5-6 minutes.

I highly recommend learning to fly this outside. After about 3 charge cycles I had the flight down pretty well. It's pretty awesome in my backyard, surrounded by trees, especially on levels 2 and 3 which allow for quicker maneuvering. It flies just fine in slight winds.

Another recommendation is to order a set of replacement rotor blades while you buy this, which I've heard will be available in approximately 2 weeks from 10/8/15, per the seller.

After the 2nd flight, I was almost ready to send it back... but I didn't, and I'm glad I kept it. It's fun to fly!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.