Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4M Solar System Planetarium
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Solar System Planetarium set teaches children about the wonders of the solar system. Just assemble, paint and learn.
- This set includes planets, stencils, squeeze glow paint pen, rods, string, a fact-filled wall chart and 10 sets of Kidz Quiz questions.
- Complete assembly instructions included.
- No batteries required.
- Recommended for ages 8 years and up.
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
4M educational toys cover a wide range of subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more. Each toy is creative, imaginative, inspiring--and most of all, fun! They encourage your child's inquisitive nature while teaching them to explore the world around them.
4M KidzLabs Solar System Planetarium
This kit introduces kids to the world of astronomy in a fun, hands-on way
Explore the wonders of outer space with the 4M Solar System Planetarium. Assemble the sun and planets and set them into motion with this fascinating, glow-in-the-dark mini-planetarium.
- Assemble the sun and planets into a fascinating mini-planetarium
- Glows in the dark
Explore the Wonders of the Solar System
Learn about the planets of the solar system with this fun, hands-on science kit.
Planets in Motion
Once assembled, watch the planets move in their orbits.
Mix 4M Solar System kits and explore the wonders of the solar system through hours of creativity, enrichment and imaginative play.
|4M KidzLabs Solar System Planetarium Kit||4M 3-Dimensional Glow-In-The-Dark Solar System Model Making Kit||4M KidzLabs Earth-Moon Model Kit|
|Teaches Scientific Principles||✓||✓||✓|
|Number of Planets||12||12||1|
|Glows in the Dark||✓||✓||✓|
|Recommended Ages||Ages 8 and Up||Ages 8 and Up||Ages 7 and Up|
Art and science combine with the 4M Solar System Planetarium. The Solar System Planetarium set teaches children about the wonders of the solar system. Just assemble, paint and learn. This set includes planets, stencils, squeeze glow paint pen, rods, string, a fact-filled wall chart and 10 sets of Kidz Quiz questions. Complete assembly instructions included. No batteries required. Recommended for ages 8 years and up.
From the Manufacturer
Construct a 16.5"x16.5" glow-in-the-dark solar mobile. Art meets science with Kidz Labs solar system models. Assemble, paint and learn.
Compare with similar items
University Games Great Explorations 3-D Solar System
Smithsonian NSI 3D Hanging/Glowing Solar System
iLoonger Solar System Planetarium 3D Model Learning Study Science Kit Educational Astronomy Model Gift …
Educational Insights GeoSafari Motorized Solar System
ScienceGeek Kinetic Art Asteroid - Electronic Perpetual Motion desk toy Home Decoration
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||iLoongerDirect||Happy Tiffin||ScienceGeek US|
|Item Dimensions||8 x 4 x 5 in||3 x 9.63 x 12.25 in||11.75 x 11.75 x 3.5 in||16 x 12 x 6 in||13.58 x 10.2 x 6.61 in||4.29 x 9.09 x 9.21 in|
|Item Weight||6.35 ounces||0.95 lb||0.9 lb||5.64 ounces||2.49 lbs||0.64 lb|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Assemble and hang first, then paint (so your planets won't look like two halves stuck together). We hung ours in the shower to paint for easy cleanup and had a great time painting them as they turned.
2. Prior to assembly, paint the hanging rack to match the color of your ceiling. The model looks beautiful except for the rack, which is blue, and stands out--if only they made it white to begin with!
3. Apply glow in the dark paint direct from the tubes, in thick lines--if you spread it with a brush, the thin layer of glow paint will only glow faintly
The components are sturdy enough. Sure, larger would be better, but this was more than good enough.