CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4M Water Rocket Kit
|Price:||$12.24 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The 4M Water Rocket Kit uses the power of water pressure to blast its rocket up to 30 feet in the air.
- The kit contains all the parts required to transform a recycled soda bottle into a functioning water rocket.
- This kit is ideal for young science enthusiasts, especially those interested in rocketry and space flight.
- Detailed instructions for use and care are included. Adult supervision recommended.
- This kit requires the use of a bicycle pump (not included).
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Build and Launch a Water Rocket
Build and Launch a Rocket
Build your own rocket using just a bottle, water and a pump. Watch the rocket soar as high as 90 feet into the air as you pump air into it! Powered by water and air pressure. Construct and then see how your rocket flies as you pump gas into it. Science in action.
Fun Science & Learning
The 4M Water Rocket Kit is perfect for the budding mechanic or the science enthusiast. Everything is included that you need to construct your very own water rocket while learning about the technology.
Everything to Build Your Rocket
4M Water Rocket Kit contains 1 plastic bottle, 4 fins (One for spare), 1 fin support, 1 bung, 1 bung connector, 1 pump connector, 1 extension plastic pipe and detailed instruction.
Does not include pump.
Blast off into the heavens with the 4M Water Rocket Kit. The 4M Water Rocket Kit uses the power of water pressure to blast its rocket up to 30 feet in the air. The kit contains all the parts required to transform a recycled soda bottle into a functioning water rocket. This kit is ideal for young science enthusiasts, especially those interested in rocketry and space flight. Detailed instructions for use and care are included. Adult supervision recommended. This kit requires the use of a bicycle pump (not included).
From the Manufacturer
Construct a rocket that blasts over 30 feet with our 4M Water Rocket Kit. Powered by water and air pressure. Pump and instructions are included. Science in action.
Top Customer Reviews
1) We can consistently launch this rocket about 4 stories high. It makes a great rocket sound and takes off like, well, a rocket. It's a blast, a huge performer. You know how you worry that things won't be as cool in practice as advertized? This is way cooler! Very exciting every time.
2) Scientific method. We've been forming hypothesizes about whether more or less water would make it go higher and then discussing how to measure and what environmental factors (wind) might impact the results. Got the brain working while we're having fun.
3) I can't imagine a toy being better at helping to make new friends. Every time we launch it up at our play ground, all of the kids and some of the parents get involved, ask questions, want to have a turn. We form launch teams, recovery teams, fueling teams, etc. Our boy has met some kids this way who are in his Kindergarten class that starts this week. He'll start school with a few friends in his class because of this toy. Can't really ask for more than that in a toy!
Now a few tweaks and warnings:
I am a road cyclist. Road bikes have smaller valve stems than regular bikes and things like wheelbarrows and cars. So, I happen to have pumps for both standards, but assumed that this was designed for the standard bike pump valve. The valve that comes with the rocket is too small to get a seal with the standard pump, but we get a better one with my road bike pump (Presta valve). The rocket launches by building up pressure from the pump and the water, so this is pretty important.
With the presta pump, some air still leaks out. I have one kid hold the joint when we launch, but we still loose a little air that way. It's working for us, but this could be better implemented. I may work to modify ours at some point. I'm sure even with a standard pump, you could get this to work, but it might take some tweaking.
All in all and amazing fun, safe and sneakly educational toy that has brought kids together and formed new friendships...all for $20. Can't beat it.
WOW. We headed out to the local park (with water supply) with the box, with several little boys, with some empty soda bottles and a bike pump. Turned out we did not need the extra bottles, but they did work just as well as what was in the kit. Set up took only a few minutes. It is rare that a boxed toy exceeds expectations. This one did! The online ad said 30 feet, but the box says 30 meters, and that was more like what we got. The kids could do the pumping, although it took some effort. The rocket flew into the sky at least a hundred feet. This toy rocked.
By 30 minutes in we had every kid in that park gathered around. We experimented with amounts of water(a third to a half full got the best results) and how hard we pumped Kids were lined up to run the bottle back to refill it, and to pump it. The rocket was safe for all but the littlest kids. AS it fell back down the lightweight plastic bottle gently bounced along the ground. The kids quickly figured out that if it had a dent, a pump with the air tube before adding water fixed it. One mom leaned over to me and whispered "Nobody better tell them that they are learning!"
I can not remember being as impressed with a toy before this. I was doubtful that it would be that great, I have been let down before. But, the rocket is still being asked for and played with more than a month later. It is a simple toy that engages imagination. We had close to 30 kids watching us play, and begging for their own. I wish it was not so hard to find out there, not a single toy store in town had one for sale.
The simplicity and safety of this particular kit makes it a winner for kids of all ages. I am online to order several more for children we know, and my husband is getting one for his birthday.