4M Earth and Moon Model Kit
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.04 (10%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Study like a real astronomer and build and paint your very own 3D earth and moon model for display in your science room, or living room, or bedroom.
- Turn out the lights to watch this cool science craft glow in the dark. Find out all the scientific fun this kit can offer.
- Learn about the Moon's phases, lunar eclipses and more. This kit includes an Earth model with geographical relief, Moon model, a stand with rotating arm, paints, and a brush.
- 4M products are made to stimulate, entertain, and educate young minds.
- Recommended the ages 3 and up.
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
4M educational toys cover a wide range of subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more. Each toy is creative, imaginative, inspiring--and most of all, fun! They encourage your child's inquisitive nature while teaching them to explore the world around them.
4M KidzLabs Earth-Moon Model Kit
This kit introduces kids to the world of astronomy in a fun, hands-on way
Learn about the Earth and the orbit of its moon with the 4M KidzLabs Earth-Moon Model Kit. Build and paint this model of the Earth and moon and watch them glow in the dark. Experiment with the phases of the moon and the science behind a lunar eclipse. Identify the continents of Earth and its oceans. This model kit is a fun science project and makes a great display on a bookshelf or desk.
- Experiment with the phases of the moon
- Learn the science behind a lunar eclipse
- Identify Earth's continents and oceans
- Glows in the dark
Explore the Wonders of the Solar System
Learn about the planets of the solar system with this fun, hands-on science kit.
Planets in Motion
Once assembled, watch the planets move in their orbits.
Mix 4M Solar System kits and explore the wonders of the solar system through hours of creativity, enrichment and imaginative play.
|4M KidzLabs Solar System Planetarium Kit||4M 3-Dimensional Glow-In-The-Dark Solar System Model Making Kit||4M KidzLabs Earth-Moon Model Kit|
|Teaches Scientific Principles||✓||✓||✓|
|Number of Planets||12||12||1|
|Glows in the Dark||✓||✓||✓|
|Recommended Ages||Ages 8 and Up||Ages 8 and Up||Ages 7 and Up|
Understand the Moon's lunar orbit with the 4M Earth and Moon Model Kit. Study like a real astronomer and build and paint your very own 3D earth and moon model for display in your science room, or living room, or bedroom. Turn out the lights to watch this cool science craft glow in the dark. Find out all the scientific fun this kit can offer. Learn about the Moon's phases, lunar eclipses and more. This kit includes an Earth model with geographical relief, Moon model, a stand with rotating arm, paints, and a brush. 4M products are made to stimulate, entertain, and educate young minds. Recommended the ages 3 and up.
From the Manufacturer
Learn about the moon's phases, lunar eclipses and more with our 4M Earth and Moon Kit. Make your own 3D Earth and Moon model. Includes everything you need to create, paint and display your model.
Compare with similar items
4M Crystal Growing Experiment
Eisco Labs Sun, Earth & Moon Orbital Model - 13" tall
Great Explorations 3-D Solar System
4M Glow-in-the-Dark Solar System Mobile Making Kit
iLoonger Solar System Planetarium 3D Model Learning Study Science Kit Educational Astronomy Model Gift …
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 7 x 7 in||9.5 x 8.5 x 3.25 in||11 x 22 x 14 in||9.63 x 3 x 12.25 in||12.5 x 12.5 x 11 in||12 x 16 x 6 in|
|Item Weight||7.04 ounces||1.05 lbs||3.5 lbs||0.95 lb||0.9 lb||5.64 ounces|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Assemble and hang first, then paint (so your planets won't look like two halves stuck together). We hung ours in the shower to paint for easy cleanup and had a great time painting them as they turned.
2. Prior to assembly, paint the hanging rack to match the color of your ceiling. The model looks beautiful except for the rack, which is blue, and stands out--if only they made it white to begin with!
3. Apply glow in the dark paint direct from the tubes, in thick lines--if you spread it with a brush, the thin layer of glow paint will only glow faintly
The components are sturdy enough. Sure, larger would be better, but this was more than good enough.
Most recent customer reviews
Make sure, this is the product which needs at least 30-60 minutes of time to set it up because it will come with all white colour balls with different sizes...Read more