Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4iiii Innovations V100 viiiiva Heart Rate Monitor V100
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Advanced, beat-to-beat measurement makes Viiiiva ten times more sensitive than most heart rate monitors to capture the most sensitive of heart rates, measure heart rate variability, and gauge your level of activity readiness
- ANT+ sensor bridge lets Viiiiva collect data from other ANT+ sensors, then transfer it via Bluetooth to your iOS or Android smartphone
- Tap-to-pair connection lets you simply tap your iOS or Android smartphone to your Viiiiva pod to immediately connect the devices
- Display compatibility gives you the freedom to use your choice of ANT+ and Bluetooth compatible displays with Viiiiva
- Long battery life Viiiiva comes with a replaceable coin cell battery that gives you up to 200 hours of usage
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Wahoo TICKR Heart Rate Monitor, Bluetooth / ANT+
Garmin Premium Heart Rate Monitor (Soft Strap)
LifeTrak Zoom Hrv Intensity + Recovery Trainer
60beat Heart Rate Monitor for iPhone, Android & ANT Plus Devices, Black
Zephyr HxM Smart Heart Rate Monitor for iPhone 4S, iPad (3rd Gen) & iPhone 5 with Bluetooth Low-Energy (4.0)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||LifeTrak Inc.||60beat||Amazon.com|
|Batteries are Included||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||No||Yes|
|Are Batteries Required||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Color||Black||Blue, White, Black||Black||black||Black||Black|
|Item Dimensions||1.57 x 2.56 x 0.2 in||6.69 x 4.72 x 0.91 in||2.75 x 5.51 x 2.24 in||4.33 x 7.36 x 1.61 in||1.89 x 6.77 x 3.7 in||1.25 x 2.55 x 0.45 in|
|Item Weight||3.36 ounces||—||4 ounces||6.88 ounces||1.6 ounces||0.64 ounces|
|Lithium Battery Packaging||Batteries contained in equipment||Batteries contained in equipment||Batteries packed with equipment||Batteries contained in equipment||Batteries contained in equipment||—|
|Size||—||one size fits all||—||1 size||one size fits all||One Size|
With Viiiiva, you finally have the Heart Rate Monitor you've wanted all along. One that connects seamlessly to your Smartphone and all of your ANT+ devices, thanks to the Liiiink connectivity module inside. Viiiiva works with your ANT+ watch or computer (Garmin, Timex, adidas) and Bluetooth Smart enabled phone, all without awkward adapters. The Liiiink Connectivity Module inside your Viiiiva turns your Smartphone into a cycling computer or running monitor; sending all of your ANT+ data seamlessly and in real-time to the free 4iiii App or any of the popular fitness Apps. If you're a Sportiiii user, Liiiink also makes it easy to change your settings on the fly from your iPhone. Liiiink is an exclusive 4iiii Innovations feature and only available with Viiiiva.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Everything was great. My 910XT had data, my Runstatic app was live tracking more data than before and I was a happy data geek. At this point it's a 5 star rating, or maybe 4 if I get grumpy about the lack of an Android app to configure the device for pairing. Keep this in mind if you're buying one of these. If you do not have access to an iPhone (4S or newer) you will not be able to configure this to pair up with any ANT+ devices. You only need to do it once so you can borrow someone's iPhone to do it, but keep it in mind. Once the Viiiiva is paired with your ANT+ devices you won't need to do it again. (Unless you get new ANT+ devices)
Unfortunately for me the next time I went to pair up my Garmin speed/cadence ANT+ sensor, the 4iiii app informed me there was a firmware update available (1.07). I did the firmware update and it seemed to complete successfully (albeit very, very slowly). After resetting, the 4iiii app told me there was now a required feature update needed for my Viiiiva. The only option you have here is to press OK. Once doing so however the screen greyed out and then did nothing. No matter how long I let it sit, or how many times I tried it wouldn't work. Tried on another iPhone with iOS 7 and still no go. Contacted 4iiii on the phone and once I got ahold of the support guy he was very polite, but seemed somewhat puzzled at what was happening. I'd read on DC Rainmakers page this happened to someone else (last year) so I'm not the only one who experienced this unfortunately. However, according to the support person I spoke with the 'feature update' was/is part of the 1.4 firmware so I was likely on 1.2. Most units shipping or being purchased now *should* be 1.4 or later and as such people shouldn't be encountering this particular issue. (The feature stuff is already on-board the newer units) The bad thing however is now I need to wait for 4iiii to ship me a replacement since there apparently isn't anything they or I can do to fix the one I have. The HRM still works, but I can't get into the iOS app to configure ANT+ pairings.. That being said, the support guy was very polite and made the offer to send me a replacement.
Would I buy this again or recommend it to others? Definitely. If you want ANT+/Bluetooth at the same time there really isn't another choice yet, and when it's working the Viiiiva works great. Now if I don't hear back from 4iiii in a reasonable amount of time about a replacement I may change my opinion, but right now all is good.
+ Very simple to configure with ANT+
+ Very simply to get my 910XT to detect the Viiiiva HRM
+ Easy and generic battery replacement when necessary
+ Comfortable strap (* if it fits you)
- If I purchased or received a replacement that said it needed to update to 1.07 I'd likely be concerned and pull out my receipt or find the RMA process before actually doing it. And I'd make sure all my ANT+ devices were paired up first, just in case it went belly up like mine did.
- *The strap could be a bit larger for the larger crowd. 48"+ may not be comfy
- I'd prefer the strap style be more like Garmin where the connectors are mid-strap and weren't the actual strap connection points. I haven't had any problems myself, but would seem an easy thing to redesign. I actually tried attaching the Viiiiva to the HRM strap I received with my Garmin 910XT and while it fits, the BPM kept going up and down by a range over 20-30 bpm while sitting still. I'm guessing something in the sensors is different. Too bad, the Garmin strap is super comfy.
* Edited to give information on results of contacting 4iiii support. Will revise again once replacement is received.
Update: 6/24/17: Dropping this to 3 stars. Eats up my batteries like crazy. I maybe get 2 weeks out of it. It seems like the auto off feature doesn't work well. I take it off and that's supposed to shut it down but unless I complete isolate from any other device the battery is dead the next time I use it. I never had this issue with my Garmin units so I'm going back to them. I purchased an ANT+ dongle for my computer / iPad so the bridge feature isn't needed anymore. A bit of a disappointment since when it works, it works well.
Ant+ was extremely inconsistent and could not keep a connection for more than a minute at a time. It was constantly cutting out for long periods of time which was frustrating because: 1) I'm carefully watching my HR as I work out, 2) This product is significantly more expensive than other HR belts on the market. I tried replacing the battery, repairing with my device 4-5 times, and nothing helped. In the end, returned the product.
My kit: iPhone 5, 4iiii V100, Garmin 610, Garmin Foot Pod Sensor
Most recent customer reviews
I also use it for Rouvy App.