4moms Cleanwater Collection Infant Baby Bathtub
- Foam, Plastic
- Made in USA and Imported
- Includes infant tub and spout cover
- Tub fits most single and double basin sinks
- Spout cover fits most faucets and is easy to install
- Spout cover is mildew resistant and easy to clean
- Items not sold separately
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
4 Moms Cleanwater Collection
Top Customer Reviews
I love the 4moms products. We have two of their 4moms Mamaroo Plush Green Jacks seats for our newborn twins, and those seats are an awesome combination of bouncy seat, power swing, and iPod speaker system. If they made a twin stroller, we might have that instead of our (admittedly awesome) Baby Jogger City Select Stroller with the second seat setup.
But back to the bathtub.
This item actually contains two distinct and great products.
The first product is the bathtub itself. The tub actually has 4 distinct parts of the pathway that water runs through in the tub. It is specifically designed to have fresh water constantly flowing into and through the tub during the baby's entire bath, so the water never gets really dirty and stagnant.
1) The water flows into a trough at the top of the tub, and flows over a waterproof temperature sensor. The sensor displays the current water temperature in a very user-friendly fashion: if the temperature is too cold, it shows the temperature with a bright blue backlight in the LCD display. When the temperature is in the comfortable zone for baby, the LCD shows a happy green, and on-display graphics show you exactly where within the "comfort zone" the current temperature lies.Read more ›
The description says that the tub fits in the sink but there was no way our tub would fit in any sink in our house, maybe except for the kitchen sink. It was way too big. We put it in the bath tub instead.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you want a great tub then get this one!! This is AMAZING, and I LOVE how my LO is not sitting in old dirty waterPublished 9 months ago by Chelsea Parr
all that is necessary for parents and kids. great product. great quality.Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer
Love it! Love how it monitors the temperature and how the water is continuously cycling! My baby is 10 weeks old and a little hard for her to stay upright but I'm sure it would be... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Crystal
Absolutely one of the best baby tubs I have ever used. For a first time mom you're always cautious about not getting the water too hot. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Sonya C. Anderson
We have an earlier edition of this tub and we love it! We have used it for two babies, over the span of three years and have had no problems with it (we haven't even had to change... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Michael Petersen
Simple design that works great. Bath time is fun for both baby and parents. Best part is that baby's accidents go right out the side leaving baby in clean water at ask times. Read morePublished 22 months ago by JDMBA student
I LOVE this tub. It's so perfect! I love that I never have to worry about the water temperature and I love that it cycles out the dirty water. Read morePublished on June 19, 2014 by Lovely Lady