5.11 Tactical RUSH72 Backpack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full-featured 72 hour backpack
- Ideal for recreational use or as an operational bug out bag
- Dual-zippered front and main compartments with molded grip pulls
- Admin organization pocket to store maps, pens, and documents
- 23" H x 13.5" L x 8.5" D main compartment
- Rugged and self-healing YKK zipper hardware
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The RUSH72 is engineered to be a full featured 72 hour bag that provides ample space for gear and accessories while remaining rugged and reliable enough for extended excursions or tactical deployments.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerShipping from USPS- APO, order will be tracked. Will be sent Priority mail at my own cost.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did make one minor change to the bag. The zipper pulls throughout are black, which makes it difficult to find the zippers on the inside of the bag. I removed the black pull cords on all the inside zippers and replaced them with reflective yellow pulls made from 2.5mm cord. Big improvement, now you can open it up and instantly find the zipper pulls.
I intend to use the Rush 72 as my travel and camping bag. Among the features I like - just the right size, lots of organization in the pockets, fairly unobtrusive in black, when it isn't full it compresses down nicely. Like the other 5.11 tactical gear, it's well built and sturdy. PALS webbing on the outside is handy for attaching stuff.
I have a separate 70 liter backpack that I take backpacking. Some have noted that the Rush 72 is a bit heavy. It's tactical gear, not backpacking gear. A real backpack has better load bearing, more space and a better hip belt.
UPDATE as of 4/1/16: Have stuffed this bag with gear to test capacity/ease of use. I dislike the bag more and more as I use it. It's just not well built at all. MOLLE attachment loops don't feel or look like they are going to hold out very long. Side bags aren't designed right, if you have the inside full you loose capacity on the outer bags. Waist strap is not for real, its added for looks only. In fact the whole bag is really for looks only. Do not trust this thing with your life.
1. This empty bag is about 5lb, I believe that this bag being really strong is because of the material and the back support design, which you can see in the video introduction;
2. The part of the should strap, which is close to your neck, is about 10cm wide, if your have a strong neck, it may rub your skin, making you uncomfortable, especially when you are sweaty;
3. The pocket on the very top, which was introduced as a sunglasses pocket, I don't think it is wide enough for me to put my sunglasses in, but you can use it for other purposes.
Will see what may happen when I am using it...