- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B005L827OS
- Item model number: 5-74363
- Average Customer Review: 201 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,821 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
5.11 #74363 Men's TacLite EMS Pants
|Price:||$59.99 - $64.99|
- Available in 7.25 oz poly-cotton twill or new lightweight 6.14 oz poly-cotton Taclite ripstop fabric is treated with Teflon for stain, soil and liquid stain resistance.
- Full-size cargo pockets with internal dividers and external EMS specific pockets; utility pockets at the calf.
- Comfortable, self-adjusting tunnel waistband that moves with you; gusseted crotch that allows freedom of movement and virtually eliminates seam failure
- Prym snaps and YKK zipper; 5.11 Double-Time belt loops
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The world's best EMS pant just got better! Now available in 5.11 Taclite fabric. Built of rugged, fade-resistant poly-cotton twill and loaded with userdriven features, our EMS pants have everything you're looking for in an EMS pant.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Bottom line, they are professional looking, and quality-built, but I would probably have gone with something else that was cooler if I had known. Winter is about over and I will still need to find something that i won't overheat in.
Pros: Lightweight; deep pockets; straps for scissors are on pockets on both legs (not just one side like most EMS pants). Also, scissors and shears can be secured with either Velcro or a snap. Seem to be well reinforced in crotch and knees.
Cons: Haven't noticed any so far