5.11 Tactical RUSH24 Backpack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Quite simply the best tactical backpack on the market. Features a roomy main storage area, dual zipping side pockets and a stuff-it pocket with integrated draw cord
- Has a reinforced grab-and-go handle, hydration pocket, zippered fleece-lined eyewear pocket and wrap-around MOLLE/SlickStick web platform
- Also has three mesh admin compartments, zippered side water bottle pocket and a hook and loop area for nametape and flag patches
- Made from durable 1050D nylon with a water-repellant coating and has two external compression straps and a contoured yoke shoulder strap system
- 2275 cubic inch / 37 liter total capacity with Twin drainage grommets, self-repairing YKK zippers and glove-friendly pull tabs. READ MORE BELOW
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our most popular tactical backpack, the RUSH24 is designed to provide superior storage capacity and organization without slowing you down.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Okay so I purchased both the Rush 24 (left) and Rush 12 (right) and compared how each backpack would hold up during the day.
I commute 1 hour to my University and I have class from around 10am to 830pm.
I carry the following with me;
- 13in Macbook air / charger
- 4 notebooks
- 1 or 2 books
- 2 meals from home in plastic tupperware
- Calculator / pencils / pens
- 2 bottles of tea in glass bottles I drink for health reasons
- Flashlight / Paracord / Pocket knife
Now I did fit all that stuff in the Rush 12 besides the glass bottles, but it was extremely tight and I had no where to put my bottles which is an issue. It felt kind of strange on my back like it was almost too small and the rubber pads where rubbing on my back.
I put all that in the in the Rush 24 and I had a decent amount of room left over, maybe for a sweater or something else along those lines. The 24 is NOT THAT BIG. It's kinda big, but not obnoxious. I saw other students around campus had even bigger backpacks... **The rush 12 would be a great school backpack if you lived on campus or didn't bring your own lunches from home.**
Overall the build quality is great on both backpacks and seems like it will last a long time.
I would highly recommend this product and someday plan to purchase its bigger brother the rush 72 to keep in my vehicle as sort of a "bug out bag" and keep this one reserved for day hikes or traveling as a carry on. The materials this bag is made out of seem very durable. The design is well thought out, there are so many compartments and pockets that you really can keep a ton of stuff in there and yet keep it all organized. Another thing to note is that at least for me, I have to keep the shoulder straps quite tight to take advantage of the yolk design of the shoulder straps. This keeps the pack riding higher up on my back and keeps the yolk closer to the back of the neck area. If you are a person who wears your pack hanging down at your ass then the design is pretty much defeated.
Also the chest straps can be easily moved around by simply taking them off of the molle. They have a break in the plastic clip that holds them to the shoulder straps to allow you to remove them and adjust them.
Side note- My husband used his MOAB 6 as a daily carry for over a year and now using as a diaper bag- it's held up well and is a great size.
Other side note- the cooler bag is from Fresh Catch on Oahu- amazing poke and seared ahi.
- Fits AFI uniform standards
- Pricey for a backpack but better than most pump bags and better construction
- Comfortable carry- weight better distributed on my shoulders than with old bag
- Not too big for a slim (but tall) woman to carry
- Easy access and organization, still have plenty of pockets to fill
- Don't have to take the pump out to use
- Not many pictures on the website- I wasn't sure how big this would look on a woman or how everything would fit. I almost ordered the 12 but after measuring realized it wasn't much bigger than my existing bag, glad I ordered the 24.
- Side pockets aren't great for a tall water bottle/tricky to get in. Works well for my cover and keys though.
- Not a true clamshell like the 12, the zipper stops a few inches up which is only a problem if there is lot/big items in the front pocket. I do wish it was a true clamshell though, this is the biggest disappointment so far.
- Fleece lined pocket at the top is great for cell phone but with a protective case on a large phone it almost doesn't fit. Wish the newer iPhones weren't so big.