Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
5.11 COVRT18 Tactical Covert Backpack, Style 56961
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The COVRT18 is a full-featured covert backpack with roomy main and secondary storage areas including an ambidextrous side-entry Back-Up Belt System compartment
- This backpack also has R.A.C. (Roll-down Assault Compartment) that can house a full sized firearm and QuickTact accessory straps at the shoulder integrate with other 5.11 tactical gear
- Also has other features like reinforced grab handle, a padded internal laptop sleeve, sunglass pocket and a flip-down ID panel
- Great exterior comfort features like an adjustable sternum strap, comfortable compression straps and yoke-style shoulder straps
- Made from durable, water-resistant 500D nylon with YKK zippers and Duraflex hardware
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
FIELD READY - built for your environment
The right mindset, training, and gear are what separates those who are ready and those who are not. Ready to help those in need, ready to protect and serve, and ready to crush goals. 5.11 embodies this mindset of preparedness. We make the gear for those individuals who are ready for any mission.
Chosen by trusted professionals and adventurers from around the globe, 5.11 Tactical apparel and accessories are built to perform when it matters most.
- Trusted by those who demand the most out of their gear
- Innovative fabrics and thoughtful design
- Purpose-built gear for the most demanding missions
- Always Be Ready
Designed to appear subtle and inconspicuous, the COVRT18 is a full-sized covert backpack that provides superior tactical utility and efficiency in a wide range of environments.
- Ambidextrous side-entry TacTec System compartment
- R.A.C. conceals a full-sized firearm
- Roomy main and secondary storage areas
- Durable, water-resistant 500D nylon
- Reinforced grab handle
- QuickTact accessory straps
- Sunglass pocket
- Flip-down ID panel
- Padded internal laptop sleeve
- 19” H x 12.25” L x 6.5” D main compartment
- 11.5” x 9.5” x 3” front compartment
- 19” x 12.25” 1.5 liter hydration pocket
- 1841 cubic inch / 30 liter total capacity
- Comfortable compression straps
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Yoke-style shoulder straps
- YKK zippers
- Duraflex hardware
Built with customizable ID panels that can be stowed away or shown for agency identification.
5.11 Tactical Makes Purpose Built Gear For Every Mission
Trusted by First Responders
5.11 works with First Responders from around the world to bring innovative solutions to a dynamic environment.
Innovative fabrics and thoughtful design
High quality fabrics for increased functionality and durability along with design elements for real world applications.
Carry in Confidence
Whether it's for plain clothes duty or you're a CCW permit holder, our line of concealed carry gear has been field tested and proven.
Always Be Ready
5.11 gear and accessories are used by those who are brave and bold. Ready for the challenges and for those who are ready to perform at their best.
Designed to appear subtle and inconspicuous, the COVRT18 is a full-sized covert backpack that provides superior tactical utility and a low-vis appearance. Ideal for CCW use, the backpack features a TacTec System compatible hidden pistol pocket, Roll-Down Assault Compartment (R.A.C.) CCW Conceal Carry for MOLLE or web pouches, and a main compartment with a built-in padded laptop sleeve and roomy primary and secondary storage zones. Built from rugged 500D and 420D water resistant nylon, the COVRT18 is made to last, and with a fleece lined sunglasses pocket, QuickTact shoulder straps, adjustable yoke shoulders, compression straps, a flip-down ID panel, and a reinforced grab handle, it's made for everyday use. There's a quick access flex cuff channel, too.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
396 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-3 of 396 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Draws zero attention. This was my main reason for getting it and it has delivered.
All zippers still work like new, no seams are busted.
Love the ties as a method of "locking" access to areas (see picture)
One of the ties for the mesh on the side ripped out. I don't use them for water or whatever so its not an issue
The ties on the zippers are just a touch frayed (see picture). Every time I go through security I weave the two sides together (4x) so this isn't a surprise.
One of the straps for shoulders was cut at some point, probably from an airline seat. It's about 25% of the way through but it's holding and hasn't got any worse in about a year.
Bottom is a bit dirty, need to figure out a way to wash it. I didn't expect it to survive this long
I have used this bag EVERY day for nearly 5 months with no issues.
During this time it has spent 4 months as my everyday carry bag for my pistol, rain gear and other essentials and the bag spent 1 month with me as an everyday travel/work bag while I was working in France.
The bag has a large padded grab handle on top which I found useful and very comfortable to carry during my overseas travels when the bag was fully loaded. The bag is versatile enough that when it was not being used as a everyday work bag, I took it on 2 separate day hikes into the French Alps and with the large padded and vented shoulder pads and backpad it was a dream to carry.
As an everyday carry bag, matched with a Maxpedition bag holster I could not be happier. The side entry is very user friendly and after a couple practise runs is a no brainer to open quickly. The firearm is well protected, hidden and is held securely in place, even while running or tossing the bag into the cab of the truck.
The bag is showing NO signs of wear after 5 months of heavy use, which I find impressive for the amount everyday abuse this thing takes. The padded sunglass pouch on top is a huge plus and have not had any damaged glasses, even when stuffing the bag into the overhead compartment on the plane. It has plenty of storage for your tablet/pc, pens, note books, rain gear, change of clothes and other essentials while on the move.
The only thing I wish they would change is to remove the 2 "drain" holes(I guess that's what they are for) at the very bottom of the largest compartment, as seen in attached pics, serves no purpose IMO.