- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B07DN3R3C8
- Average Customer Review: 528 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#11,496 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- #61 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Hunting > Gun Accessories, Maintenance & Storage > Gun Holsters, Cases & Bags > Bags & Packs > Tactical Bags & Packs
- #236 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Tactical & Personal Defense
- #597 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Shooting
5.11 RUSH Delivery Tactical Messenger Bag, MIKE, LIMA, XRAY, Style 56176 56177 56178
|Price:||$89.99 - $112.00|
- 100% Nylon
- Superior resilience in any climate or environment
- Quick-draw compartment that provides accelerated access to a covert sidearm
- Padded laptop sleeve to protect sensitive electronics
- Quick-access admin panel keeps your keys, business cards, and flashlight within easy reach
- Wrap-around web platform
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lima Class RUSH Delivery Bag offers expanded capacity and fully customizable storage options that allow you to sort your gear effectively and efficiently. Built from ruggedized Nylon for superior resilience in any climate or environment, the RUSH Delivery Lima features a quick-draw compartment that provides accelerated access to a covert sidearm, a padded laptop sleeve to protect sensitive electronics, a quick-access admin panel keeps your keys, business cards, and flashlight within easy reach, and a main storage area with ample space for documents or accessories. The external surface of the RUSH Delivery Lima incorporates a wrap-around web platform compatible with MOLLE, 5.11 SlickStick, and 5.11 TacTec System modular storage upgrades, while the cross-body stabilizing strap and ambidextrous design allow quick and easy shoulder switching. Water resistant 1050D Nylon construction. Size: 11''H x 17''L x 4''D main compartment. Material: Nylon.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It fits an HP envy 13 perfectly fine along with a couple notebooks or maybe another laptop. I have a multi-tool, pens and chemlites under the front flap. Random gizmos and candy in the front pouches. On the side of the bag there are 2 storage compartments for bottles, I use one for my laptop power supply and one I attached another MOLLE system pouch.
- Concealed carry on the back side of the bag with a double zipper system allowing ambidextrous use
- Small and compact for the minimalist and EDC
- A lot of small/mid sized compartments for better organization
- Strong, durable and thick material, does not feel flimsy at all
- Provided waist support could have been better designed for comfort and storage
- Not enough hook & loop areas
- Not enough MOLLE slots
- Water bottle pouches could be wider
I bought this bag mainly for CCW + laptop carry.
It'sOK as a laptop bag, but leaves much to be desired as a CCW bag.
It looks like the designer number one concern was adding Velcro at random places, but he was not concern about usability.
1. The back of the bag lacks any padding, which every cheap backpack have, so if you carry your firearm in the back CCW compartment, it will be pressed against your body, with no padding between the firearm and your body. It's very uncomfortable to carry the bag loaded without any padding. I tried adding a foam padding between the bag and my body and it made a huge difference. It is unacceptable to have no back padding for a bag at this price point.
2.The front pocket on the flap is too small to hold my iPhone 6 Plus by about 0.25"
3.The bag cant stand straight and it will fall flat if you try to stand it.
4.No outer case/compartment for sunglasses.
5.The front Velcro / Molle/tactical serves no real purpose other than collect fabric residue and stick to whatever it comes in contact.
6. A bit heavy for such a small bag.
The dimensions of the bag are good. It's large without feeling excessively large. My bulky CPAP machine machine and boat anchor of a laptop fit easily in this with room to spare for clothes. That was my primary reason for buying it, the ability to carry everything in a single bag.
Something I've come to appreciate is how thoughtfully designed it is. The pockets are right where I need them. The compartments are of the right proportions. No matter how I load the bag, it feels balanced. The wide shoulder strap and cushioned strap pad allow me to carry a lot without discomfort. The Velcro holds the flap closed just fine allowing me to carry it around work with easy access. I only latch it closed when I'm in transit.
It was only after buying Velcro that I realized how useful the interior Velcro strips are. I keep tools secured in my bag giving me easy access to them without tying up pockets with bulky items.
It looks very professional and not overtly military. Nothing wrong with that style, but I travel to some countries where military gear raises eyebrows.
I haven't had mine very long, but it appears to be well made. The seams are put together well, the zippers are high quality, and the clasps and large and durable. I expect to get many years use of this.
Smallish bag which is the perfect size for me. If you want something bigger get the next model up. There are three different sizes and this is the smallest, which worked for me. Lots of pockets for the fastidious types out there. The large Velcro closures were annoying so I just covered the Velcro hook (the scratchy part) strips with some black Velcro loop (the soft part) that I had lying around and which I cut to size. Problem solved. It's very well built and rugged. Similar quality to Maxpedition stuff. If you want to see it in action go look it up on YouTube. The plastic key hook on the inside is the only cheap thing but I quickly fixed that too. Snipped off the plastic and used a small carabiner in its place. 5 stars.