- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL - Constructed using premium polyester and cotton mechanical stretch Taclite ripstop fabric with a triple-stitching built, this pair of pants is sturdy and flexible to ensure maximum performance in the field.
- TEFLON-TREATED FABRIC - Coated with Teflon, these pants have a protective finish that resists stain, soil, and moisture without compromising breathability. The coating also makes it easier to clean this garment!
- FULLY GUSSETED CONSTRUCTION - Featuring a gusseted inseam and a fitted appearance, this pair of pants offers optimum flexibility and a comfortable fit to eliminate your worries about rips and tears.
- SPECIALIZED POCKETS - Specially designed for professionals on the go, this pair of pants has 8 pockets including strap-and-slash seat pockets to provide ample storage and easy access to all your mission-critical gear.
- TRUSTED BRAND - Developed with quality in mind, 5.11 Tactical offers a wide range of products that includes shirts, pants, bags, accessories, and more. Defining their brand through challenge and fortitude, 5.11 promises readiness beyond limits.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Lightweight 65% polyester and 35% poly cotton ripstop. Magazine/cell phone pocket. Two cargo pockets. Patented slash rear pockets. Treated with HT Teflon wear resistant finish. External knife pocket. Rear web strap YKK zippers Prym snaps Clip loop. Perfect for the Outdoors. Including Hunting and Hiking.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 17 x 12 x 0.6 inches; 1.3 Pounds
- Item model number : 74273
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : July 27, 2012
- Manufacturer : 5.11
- ASIN : B008OTOQR2
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My 2nd followup call, the CS rep rudely stated "Since you're beyond the 30 day return policy, we can't do anything for you at this time, CLICK...
In conclusion, I payed $200 for 4 pairs of pants (I've worn the same pants and size for years) that that i don't wear, I'm told to hold on to them because they'll get better. THEY DIDN'T get better. To make matters worse, waiting for the pants to "Get Better" actually pushed me over the return/exchange threshold. Extremely Disappointed with 5.11. BTW, within 15 years this is my first negative remark about 5.11
Overall, these pants are made well. For the price 5.11 charges (ave. $70+ to $100+) a pair is just absolutely insane! --- This could be a high-paying job to American workers at these prices!
By Da Bunkster on January 13, 2017
I called 5.11 and spoke with Tina Roberts who advised that there is only a one year warranty (even though the website there is unlimited warranty for defects for as long as you own them.) but no warranty for Amazon purchases. I called Amazon and was only able to get a five dollar promotion credit. :(
By Sydney Skipper on February 15, 2017
The 5.11 pants were discolored and severely distressed although not straight out shredded, which I promptly replaced with another pair. These pants protected me from any road rash on my legs, thighs or feet. I'm positive had I been wearing my stretch-elastane jeans that I'd have sustained much worse road rash on my lower body.
Surely these pants offer no impact protection, but they protected me from road rash in a low-side motorcycle accident.
Top reviews from other countries
The first pair I bought are one of the two most comfortable pairs of trousers I own (the other being the similar but heavier 5.11 Tactical Pants), to the point that they're my preferred choice if I ever get the chance of a day of slobbing around the house.
After 7 years there is a little visible wear, mainly fraying around the back of the ankles and as you'd expect for something that's had well over 100 washes they are now dark grey rather than black. The beltloops and pockets are all still intact too.