- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B009H0Z3J2
- Average Customer Review: 43 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #203,392 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
5.11 Men's Sabre 2.0 Jacket
|Price:||$157.47 - $287.99|
- 100% POLYESTER
- Quixp side seam zippers allow quick access to sidearm
- 100 percent Microfiber Softshell
- Waterproof Breathable, Fully Seamsealed
- Detachable and Storable Snap on Hood
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Taking all of the end user feedback and comments we have received, 5.11 is very excited to introduce the next level of performance and design in its new Sabre 2.0. With its upgraded fully waterproof, completely breathable, seam sealed membrane, this jacket is sure to outperform almost every jacket on the market today. The new updated mesh and nylon liner has been added for more breathability than ever, while still maintaining its fast undercover and conceal carry look. Upgraded YKK fully waterproof zippers in a matte finish, allow for a sleek and fast look. Increases in size to the shoulder patches allow for larger or multiple patches. With its new updated front vertical chest pockets and back up belt system compatible hand warmer pockets, this jacket has more storage than ever. Add to that the right and left shoulder pockets and this jacket can store just about anything. Its two front pull out ID panels and one large back ID panel, allow you to go from a covert to overt operation in seconds. An updated fit and storable or removable hood that is completely waterproof for extra protection. Weve also added a vertical zipped back pocket right near the lumbar for storage if you choose to remove the hood or not roll it up in the collar. And for one of the final additions, we have added our new Quixip side access system which allows for conceal and covert carry, for the quickest access to a concealed sidearm on the market today.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
good jacket...but sizing is very misleading. jacket sizes are for form fit sizes. so jacket is sized to fit regular body builds. 5.11 sizing chart showed the jacket would be a little big ordering a 3x size jacket, 3x should have given me more room in the shoulder width. wearing a 3x size jacket the shoulder width is form fitted, so shoulders are snug. can not wear a thick shirt under this jacket .
The current ones have improvements to the cuff straps and the inner lining.
Probably the best 3 season jacket ever made. Lots of pockets for all your man stuff.