|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$99.99 - $191.25 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- "R" on the box labels refers to regular sizes which are equivalent to "M" Medium sizes.
- 1200-denier Cordura nylon side panels
- Hidden side pocket
- Anti-bacterial Drilex lining
- Prone Position Grip
- Triple stitching
Customers who bought this item also bought
Engineered to excel in a broad range of operational environments, the ATAC Storm Boot delivers superior comfort, protection, and tactical utility in a clean, professional profile. The rubber provides breathable stability, and the full grain leather toe offers a sturdy, polished appearance. Featuring an injection molded Phylon midsole, cushioned insole, and non metallic shank, these boots are built to support you when the job heats up, while a waterproof, breathable lining and bloodborne pathogen resistant finish keep you cool and dry. Our Shock Mitigation System and an oil and slip resistant outsole provide enhanced speed and traction. You won't find better boots.
5.11, Inc. creates superior products that enhance the safety, accuracy, speed and performance of law enforcement, military and firefighting professionals and sells these products under the registered trademarks, 5.11 Tactical, 5.11 Tactical Series, and other marks. Built on a foundation of durability, quality and value, 5.11, Inc. leads the industry in delivering functionally innovative gear, from head to toe.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007EK1KPI
- Item model number: ATAC STORM 8In Boot-U
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 19, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I give it a 4 because a crease between the left interior arch and my toes currently presses on my foot and will likely fade away after they are broken in. I also gave it a 4 because the zipper seems almost pointless as it doesn't open the boot enough to allow easy put on/take off. This may get easier as the boot gets broken in.
I have wore boots for close to 20 years. These 5.11's look very well made, and are so light and comfortable.
If they do not wear well or loose their waterproof ability I will update my review. But for now .. am very happy with them and would buy again !!
UPDATE: I have worn them for a few months now and still comfortable and not showing signs of wear or tear!
+comfortable as heck
+The size was spot on (mind you I actually know my exact boot size, which can be different than most street shoe sizes)
+ Sturdy, well-installed zipper. Hasn't caught once.
+ Great price for this quality.
- Easily creases and wrinkles.
- Doesn't seem to hold a polish as well as my previous shoes and boots.
- Mine was missing insoles. Luckily amazon gave me a goodwill refund to cover the costs of buying my own.
I'll add a tip, if your zippers are stiff to close/open go and find one of your ex-girlfriend's old ChapSticks and rub the zippers with that - works like a CHARM.
I like my shoes roomy and usually wear a 13 especially because they seem wider. However I've been running more and wanted a tighter fit. The 12's are borderline tight side to side (length is good) but with thin socks work out. So I'd say they fit true to size.