- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01ETHWS2C
- Item model number: 74273_019_44_36
- Average Customer Review: 4,951 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #371 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
5.11 Tactical #74273 Men's TacLite Pro Pant
|Price:||$38.62 - $89.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Polyester, Cotton
- Lightweight 65% polyester and 35% poly cotton ripstop is treated with HT Teflon wear-resistant finish
- Two cargo pockets; magazine/cell phone pocket
- Signature rear strap and slash pocket design; rear web strap
- External knife pocket
- YKK zippers.Prym snaps,clip loop.Hip-mounted d-ring. Gussetted construction for flexibility and strength
- Exceptionally durable with triple-stitch reinforcement and extensive bartacking at major seams and stress points. For a proper fit utilize your waist measurement (where you wear your pants)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Heavy duty reinforced construction.
- 5.11 Flex-Tac mechanical stretch ripstop fabric.
- Teflon finish for stain and soil resistance.
- 12 high-capacity pockets.
- Low-profile cargo pockets.
- Front thigh pockets will fit large phone or knife.
- Self-adjusting tunnel (tuxedo style) waistband.
- Gusseted construction for easy movement.
- Double thick knees.
- Compatible with 5.11's internal D30 Kneepads.
|5.11 Tactical Stryke Pant||5.11 Taclite Pro Pant||5.11 Tactical Pant||5.11 Tactical Ridgeline Pants|
|Material||5.11 Flex-Tac fabric with 2-way mechanical stretch||Lightweight, durable 5.11 Taclite poly/cotton ripstop fabric||Tough, durable 8.5 oz. cotton canvas||5.11 Flex-Tac fabric with 2-way mechanical stretch|
|Pocket Layout||12 pockets including cargo pockets and front utility pockets||8 pockets including 5.11's patented rear slash pockets||7 pockets including 5.11's patented rear slash pockets||8 pockets including hidden rear utility pockets|
|Waistband Type||Self-adjusting tunnel waistband||Elastic waistband||Elastic waistband||Fitted waistband|
|Bartacking at major seams and stress points||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Teflon finish for stain and soil resistance||✓||✓||✓|
The right mindset, training and gear are what separate those who are ready and those who are not. Ready to help those in need, ready to protect and serve, and ready to crush goals. 5.11 embodies this mindset of preparedness. We make the gear for those individuals who are ready for any mission.
5.11 Tactical has done it again. Our new Taclite Pro Pant is ready for wear and we know this one will be a hit. Fashioned after our traditional 5.11 Tactical pant, the new 5.11 Taclite Pro Pant features a lightweight poly-cotton ripstop fabric and a fully gusseted crotch that allows for full range of movement. These pants have pockets located for easy access to all of your gear. An external knife pocket on the right front side gives you easy access to a 5.11 Knife. Cargo pockets are located on both thighs and a magazine/cell phone pocket is located over the left cargo pocket for quick access with your off-hand. The magazine and new knife pocket are reinforced with 100% Cordura nylon. We have kept our signature slash pockets in the rear along with the strap found on our 5.11 Tactical Pants.Cops have been waiting patiently for a lightweight version of our classic 5.11 Tactical Pant and the Taclite Pro Pant fits the bill. Made of lightweight 65% polyester and 35% non-fading polycotton ripstop, you have a pant that is extremely functional and maintains a neat, clean and professional look. We’ve also treated the pants with HT Teflon Wear Resistant Finish for stain and soil resistance to maintain that good look no matter what the daily activity.The belt loops are thick enough to support a large belt to carry the weight of a sidearm, cuffs or other equipment. We use only YKK zippers, Prym snaps and Horn buttons so that you can rest assured that these Taclite Pro Pant will last. We’ve also included our traditional clip loop on the front of the Taclite Pro Pant for our great traditional 5.11 Tactical look.We’ve given you a full range of great colors. The 5.11 Taclite Pro Pant comes in Black, Coyote, TDU Green, Tundra, TDU Khaki and Dark Navy.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To buy these on Amazon it ended up being almost $15 less than buying them in the store ($50), I just got lucky that the color I wanted seemed to be on some kind of fire sale since I got them for $36. I bought the "tundra green" which is like a dark OD green. Most of the photos below are deceiving because of the flash it makes them seem lighter than they are, the second photo below is a pretty good representation of the color. They also have TDU Green but thats a little lighter and brighter than the Tundra. (Photos of pockets below) The pockets are nice and deep and the seams are reinforced where you would clip a pen or knife so that it doesn't wear down. On the front left thigh there is a small velcro pocket just a little larger than an IPhone 5S. On the front right thigh there is an open top pocket which is also just larger than an IPhone 5S. The rear pockets are open top and have a piece of velcro to help hold them shut. Rear pockets are very deep - in the photo I have my finger pointed to show the bottom of the pocket. There are also two side cargo pockets by the knees on each side which velcro shut. Nothing fancy on the inside of the cargo pocket, its just a pocket - Blackhawk pants have elastic bands inside of there cargo pockets to help hold magazines or other items in place.
I've had them a few months now and they've held up great, no issues with anything. They repel water very nicely, it just beads right off. Obvisouly if you jump in a pool you aren't going to come out with totally dry pants but for normal conditions they stay dry. One thing I don't like, and I've noticed this with other tac-pants I've had even from other brands - they are cold during the winter. The wind penetrates right through the material and the material gets cold really fast. Now I know the material isn't very heavy to begin with so I wasn't expecting them to be super warm or anything. I'm sure the other heavier styles would be warmer but even with the TacLite Pro's you can just solve that issue with wearing a pair of tight long Under Armour type underwear. It will probably be a good thing for warmer days that its a lighter material - won't be as hot. The belt loops are nice and wide and nicely accommodates a 1 3/4" 5.11 Operators belt. You could maybe use up to a 2" belt if you needed to but I don't think anything larger than that would fit in the loops. I do wish they had a gel strip inside of the pants to hold the shirt that you have tucked in. I have a pair of Blackhawk tac-pants and they have a gel strip running around the inside of the waist which helps hold in your shirt. It would just be a nice addition. The zipper also has a button you can close behind it just in case the snap would come undone (easier to understand if you see the photos below)
The only complaint I have with these pants is the placement of the belt loops, mainly just the one on the right hip (or left hip for left handed people). They put a belt loop in the exact place that I want to wear my gun. So I end up having to move it forward a little bit which isn't a big deal and I can live with it. This is only a problem of course if your using a belt loop style holster attachment, for example I use the Blackhawk Serpa Mod-U-Lok for my holsters. If you use a paddle then you don't have anything to worry about since the paddle just slides on. The loops are only an issue if your actually mounting the holster to the pants belt, if your using a duty belt of course its not an issue.
Overall I love these pants, the small issue with the belt loops is only a minor inconvenience. I would buy and will be buying more of these pants. 5/5 - Would totally recommend. Any questions/comments please feel free to ask and if this review was helpful please click "yes"
*** Yes I went into Gander Mountain to try on a pair of pants for sizing and ultimately ended up purchasing them online from Amazon to save about $20. If anyone has any issues with wanting to save money please feel free to voice your support or opposition to this theory, as some already have. Following this logic you should always make a purchase at the store that you first saw the item at as its ethically wrong to look at something at one store and make a purchase online or at another store/retailer in the name of saving money or getting a better deal. I suppose I could have just ordered 2 sizes in a few different colors until I found what I wanted and returned the rest to Amazon. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, I'll buy my pants as I see fit.***
- Everyone finds it fascinating when I spray my leg with a hose: the water beads and reflects off the pants and onto the ground.
- The stretchy waste band is great for easier maneuverability. The pants are loose in all the right places and hold well to the body in all the right places.
- The pocket on the front of the right leg is great for holding your all day carry pocket knife and is also in a convenient location. The upper lip of this pocket is built thicker and more durable to withstand a knife clip sliding on and off many times.
- The front and back pockets are deep. My personal & gov minimalist wallets are kept deep/low in each back packet, held safer with velcro closures at the top, middle section of the pocket openings.
- There is a strap above the back right pocket. I am not sure what it's meant for, maybe for someone to drag your body if you are wounded. Anyway, it is great to quickly clip a cell phone to.
- Plenty of pockets around each leg, with ample space within them.
- If you have read this far into my description, you should know that these are hands down, the absolute best pants I have ever owned in my 30 years. I highly recommend them.
I wear these daily as my training uniform, I put them through the ringer and they hold up great and are very well made and comfortable. I will not wear any other pants for work. I never have to iron them, they come out of the dry and hang to get a nice clean line in them. I have been wearing these for at least 10 years or more now. I only have to buy new ones every three years or so, and for pants to last 3 years with me is a accomplishment! As you can see in the photo, I put them through a bit of rough stuff now and then, yet they look just as good now as when I bought them.
I highly recommend these pants for anyone looking for some good, nice looking, comfortable, rugged pants. With the right shirt these can even be rather dressy, but mine are used as part of my daily uniform for work. While I have had to buy shirts almost every year, these outlast my shirts.
I like the added fabric at the bottom of the front pockets for knife clips. This keeps the pants pocket edges from fraying from the clips. Plenty of pockets for almost anything, the front left pocket is my spare magazine pocket, and the right front slit pocket is great for knifes, extra fabric in the knees and the crotch is cut to give free range of movement.
If you want a really durable, well built, long lasting pant for range or work, these are the ones!