|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$119.99 - $157.43 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Leather and textile
- Synthetic sole
- Excellent everyday work boot
- Full grain leather is lightweight, comfortable, and sturdy
- Quick Call collar and kick plate for easy on/off
- Oil and slip resistant outsole with multi directional traction lugs and climbing lugs, composite shank
- Antibacterial and moisture wicking lining and OrthoLite sockliner
- Injection molded Phylon midsole
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A lightweight, breathable, sturdy boot with a clean, professional full grain leather profile. The Company Boot 2.0 features our Quick Call collar and a kick plate for easy on/off. The injection molded Phylon midsole, composite shank, and OrthoLite sockliner provide superior stability and all day comfort, while an antibacterial and moisture wicking lining keep you dry. The oil and slip resistant outsole offers multi directional traction lugs for enhanced grip and control. Excellent everyday boots for a variety of duty environments.
5.11, Inc. creates superior products that enhance the safety, accuracy, speed and performance of law enforcement, military and firefighting professionals and sells these products under the registered trademarks, 5.11 Tactical, 5.11 Tactical Series, and other marks. Built on a foundation of durability, quality and value, 5.11, Inc. leads the industry in delivering functionally innovative gear, from head to toe.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007EK1UG2
- Item model number: COMPANY Boot 2.0-U
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 18, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The size purchased was larger than my normal size as per the size recommendations on the page. The left boot was not easy to get on. The right boot felt a size smaller than the left and my foot was very difficult to get in. The left boot was comfortable once on my foot. I cannot imagine the right boot would have ever stretched enough to be comfortable. I checked both shoes and the sizes listed on the tags were the same. I have never had a pair of shoes/boots with the sizing this different between the right and left shoe.
P. S. I almost forgot the only reason i dont give it 5 stars is because i wish they were waterproof...