5.11 Tactical Stryke Pant With Flex-Tac TM,,
|Price:||$48.96 - $135.72|
- Flec-Tac Proprietary Fabric
- The Stryke Pant is made from 5.11's patented two-way mechanical stretch 65% polyester/35% cotton ripstop fabric which makes them lightweight and durable. They provide outstanding comfort and performance in harsh conditions, professional and recreational
- The Teflon fabric treatment protects against stains, spills, and soil to keep your pants looking their best
- With comfort features like a self-adjusting tunnel waistband, a fully gusseted crotch and articulated knees you will be prepared for running, kneeling, crawling, and hustling your work demands
- The 5.11 Stryke Pants have many operational features which include 12 pockets including double-deep cargo pockets for tactical use, YKK zippers, Prym snaps
- The durability of the Stryke Pants is unmatched with triple-stich reinforcement and extensive bartacking at major seams and stress points
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
5.11's most popular pants, 5.11 Stryke Pants are what all other tactical pants want to be. Made from our patented two-way mechanical stretch fabric, with a fully gusseted crotch, self-adjusting tunnel waistband, and articulated knees, 5.11 Stryke Pants offer the superior range of motion necessary for active work. Built to last and blend in, these pants feature 12 smart pockets, including double-deep reinforced cargo pockets and front pockets sized for your everyday tactical carry items. On and off the job, meet your new favorite pants.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
On to the negative. I do love these pants, I think I've made that clear. Now it's time to explain my 3-star review. These pants are expensive and I can appreciate that, happy to pay it. You can see the wear with each wash - the material looks great upon purchase and just starts fading to garbage. Followed washing instructions to the letter EXCEPT that instead of LOW heat I used EXTRA LOW heat for a short amount of time and then hung to dry for remainder.......for the price, the material should still look great. It only took a 2-3 months for me to wonder what I paid for.
On another note.......and not related to the reason I chose 3-stars.....the material stains extremely easy. Sounds silly. Same stuff I get on my Wranglers or Dockers......comes right off with a little bit of Shout........not this material, anything that touches it becomes ingrained it seems.
I love these pants enough that I could live with the negatives if they were just cheaper. For the price, the negatives I mentioned shouldn't exist.
The bigger cargo pocket allows me to carry my field notes, and inside the smaller pockets I can keep my phone.
Are these expensive? If your comparing to the cheap pants you can buy at Walmart sure.
If you are comparing to other comparable pants? Absolutely not.
And in some cases much cheaper than other pants out there.
I love the longer zipper on these pants, and the room allowed in the crotch area.
The extra material around the knees is nice.
I'm not an oper8r, I'm just a regular dude who likes to go hiking and backpacking out in the wilderness. As such, I've been looking for a new pair of pants that are lightweight, flexible, and durable. I know there have been durability issues with these pants, but I figured I would try them out.
I have an athletic build (6'2, 200lb) and finding pants that can accommodate my thighs is pretty difficult. No such issue with these pants. These are by far and away the most comfortable pants I have ever worn. Except for that one time I wore yoga pants, but we won't talk about that now. They seriously feel like yoga pants for men - very stretchy and lightweight. I can do full ass-to-grass squats and lunges without feeling any tension throughout the pants.The pockets can be loaded down, and you can still move your legs with ease. I also really like the layout of the pockets.
Only time will tell if these pants hold up, but for the price I got these for ($55), I really like them. I will update the review if my opinion changes