- Item Weight: 1.35 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01HH6JGB8
- Average Customer Review: 971 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #611 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
5.11 Tactical Stryke Pant
|Price:||$50.19 - $128.22|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- The Stryke Pant is made from 5.11's patented two-way mechanical stretch 65% polyester/35% cotton ripstop fabric which makes them lightweight and durable. They provide outstanding comfort and performance in harsh conditions, professional and recreational
- The Teflon fabric treatment protects against stains, spills, and soil to keep your pants looking their best
- With comfort features like a self-adjusting tunnel waistband, a fully gusseted crotch and articulated knees you will be prepared for running, kneeling, crawling, and hustling your work demands
- The 5.11 Stryke Pants have many operational features which include 12 pockets including double-deep cargo pockets for tactical use, YKK zippers, Prym snaps
- The durability of the Stryke Pants is unmatched with triple-stich reinforcement and extensive bartacking at major seams and stress points.Flex-Tac fabric with 4-way mechanical stretch
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Heavy duty reinforced construction.
- 5.11 Flex-Tac mechanical stretch ripstop fabric.
- Teflon finish for stain and soil resistance.
- 12 high-capacity pockets.
- Low-profile cargo pockets.
- Front thigh pockets will fit large phone or knife.
- Self-adjusting tunnel (tuxedo style) waistband.
- Gusseted construction for easy movement.
- Double thick knees.
- Compatible with 5.11's internal D30 Kneepads.
5.11 Tactical Stryke Pant
5.11 Taclite Pro Pant
5.11 Tactical Pant
5.11 Tactical Ridgeline Pants
|Material||5.11 Flex-Tac fabric with 2-way mechanical stretch||Lightweight, durable 5.11 Taclite poly/cotton ripstop fabric||Tough, durable 8.5 oz. cotton canvas||5.11 Flex-Tac fabric with 2-way mechanical stretch|
|Pocket Layout||12 pockets including cargo pockets and front utility pockets||8 pockets including 5.11's patented rear slash pockets||7 pockets including 5.11's patented rear slash pockets||8 pockets including hidden rear utility pockets|
|Waistband Type||Self-adjusting tunnel waistband||Elastic waistband||Elastic waistband||Fitted waistband|
|Bartacking at major seams and stress points||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Teflon finish for stain and soil resistance||✔||✔||✔|
The right mindset, training and gear are what separate those who are ready and those who are not. Ready to help those in need, ready to protect and serve, and ready to crush goals. 5.11 embodies this mindset of preparedness. We make the gear for those individuals who are ready for any mission.
5.11's most popular pants, 5.11 Stryke Pants are what all other tactical pants want to be. Made from our patented two-way mechanical stretch fabric, with a fully gusseted crotch, self-adjusting tunnel waistband, and articulated knees, 5.11 Stryke Pants offer the superior range of motion necessary for active work. Built to last and blend in, these pants feature 12 smart pockets, including double-deep reinforced cargo pockets and front pockets sized for your everyday tactical carry items. On and off the job, meet your new favorite pants.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On to the negative. I do love these pants, I think I've made that clear. Now it's time to explain my 3-star review. These pants are expensive and I can appreciate that, happy to pay it. You can see the wear with each wash - the material looks great upon purchase and just starts fading to garbage. Followed washing instructions to the letter EXCEPT that instead of LOW heat I used EXTRA LOW heat for a short amount of time and then hung to dry for remainder.......for the price, the material should still look great. It only took a 2-3 months for me to wonder what I paid for.
On another note.......and not related to the reason I chose 3-stars.....the material stains extremely easy. Sounds silly. Same stuff I get on my Wranglers or Dockers......comes right off with a little bit of Shout........not this material, anything that touches it becomes ingrained it seems.
I love these pants enough that I could live with the negatives if they were just cheaper. For the price, the negatives I mentioned shouldn't exist.
The material is not really canvas but more of active wear material not knit or jersey but more like a rayon/poly blend however, it feels a lot like UA pants and clothing. The belt loops are wide, which seems like a rarity nowadays and the cargo pockets have separators for keys/wallet. A lot of people get these because their pockets are also ideal for conceal carry since 5.11 is a tactical company that really is not surprising.
But back to the pants, they fit true to size, are comfortable, look great, have a comfortable seat. Plus lots of places to put things. Great for casual day at the office or a day at the range.