- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01HH6JGB8
- Average Customer Review: 1,035 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,304 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
5.11 Tactical Stryke Pant
|Price:||$50.99 - $116.18|
- Flec-Tac Proprietary Fabric
- The Stryke Pant is made from 5.11's patented two-way mechanical stretch 65% polyester/35% cotton ripstop fabric which makes them lightweight and durable. They provide outstanding comfort and performance in harsh conditions, professional and recreational
- The Teflon fabric treatment protects against stains, spills, and soil to keep your pants looking their best
- With comfort features like a self-adjusting tunnel waistband, a fully gusseted crotch and articulated knees you will be prepared for running, kneeling, crawling, and hustling your work demands
- The 5.11 Stryke Pants have many operational features which include 12 pockets including double-deep cargo pockets for tactical use, YKK zippers, Prym snaps
- The durability of the Stryke Pants is unmatched with triple-stich reinforcement and extensive bartacking at major seams and stress points.Flex-Tac fabric with 4-way mechanical stretch
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Heavy duty reinforced construction.
- 5.11 Flex-Tac mechanical stretch ripstop fabric.
- Teflon finish for stain and soil resistance.
- 12 high-capacity pockets.
- Low-profile cargo pockets.
- Front thigh pockets will fit large phone or knife.
- Self-adjusting tunnel (tuxedo style) waistband.
- Gusseted construction for easy movement.
- Double thick knees.
- Compatible with 5.11's internal D30 Kneepads.
|5.11 Tactical Stryke Pant||5.11 Taclite Pro Pant||5.11 Tactical Pant||5.11 Tactical Ridgeline Pants|
|Material||5.11 Flex-Tac fabric with 2-way mechanical stretch||Lightweight, durable 5.11 Taclite poly/cotton ripstop fabric||Tough, durable 8.5 oz. cotton canvas||5.11 Flex-Tac fabric with 2-way mechanical stretch|
|Pocket Layout||12 pockets including cargo pockets and front utility pockets||8 pockets including 5.11's patented rear slash pockets||7 pockets including 5.11's patented rear slash pockets||8 pockets including hidden rear utility pockets|
|Waistband Type||Self-adjusting tunnel waistband||Elastic waistband||Elastic waistband||Fitted waistband|
|Bartacking at major seams and stress points||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Teflon finish for stain and soil resistance||✓||✓||✓|
The right mindset, training and gear are what separate those who are ready and those who are not. Ready to help those in need, ready to protect and serve, and ready to crush goals. 5.11 embodies this mindset of preparedness. We make the gear for those individuals who are ready for any mission.
5.11's most popular pants, 5.11 Stryke Pants are what all other tactical pants want to be. Made from our patented two-way mechanical stretch fabric, with a fully gusseted crotch, self-adjusting tunnel waistband, and articulated knees, 5.11 Stryke Pants offer the superior range of motion necessary for active work. Built to last and blend in, these pants feature 12 smart pockets, including double-deep reinforced cargo pockets and front pockets sized for your everyday tactical carry items. On and off the job, meet your new favorite pants.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let me first tell you a bit about myself: I am very familiar with tactical pants. For years, I have been wearing BDU pants from Propper. They have become a necessity in my warehouse workplace environment where I am constantly bending my body in different positions as well as working around moving equipment as well as changing outdoor environments. In short, my needs in BDU wear are to provide me with comfort and flexibility.
Propper pants are great, no doubt. The several pairs I have owned have lasted me for 5 years and they are still going strong, but just beginning to fray at integral seams. I thought it was high time that I buy 5 new pairs of BDU type pants to last me an entire work week.
I began looking at Propper pants on Amazon. However, my eyes caught reviews for 5.11 pants. They were consistently much higher than Propper pants. As I began pouring through reviews on the 5.11 brand, I began seeing statements that the STRYKE pants were much more favorable than the standard PRO pants.
Here's the initial issue I faced. These pants cost nearly $75 a pair. That's insane! I am used to buying tactical/BDU pants at about $35 a pair. As I continued reading more reviews from those who bought the Tactical Stryke pants, I realized that perhaps spending $75 might not be a bad idea. I went ahead and blindly bought 5 pairs of these pants in various colors. I figured if I did not like them, I could return them to Amazon.
Upon arrival, I slipped on my first pair of 32/30 pants. I was floored! These are tactical pants?! They seemed like dress pants. The material was so soft. The appearance was slim and refined (rather than baggy), and it even had hints of pinstripes in the fabric. I mean, I could put on a nice shirt and go out to dinner in these pants.
I was just dumbfounded by the fact that these were actually tactical pants. Yet, I could tell that this was indeed ripstop fabric. It had pockets all over the place. It was flexible and roomy enough that as I bent down, I never felt a bit of tightness in the fabric. Yet, the pants hug my body. They look absolutely amazing on me.
Here's one more thing....
I am a short guy. I wear a 29-inch inseam. Anyone with my inseam knows that no pants come tailored for us. I figured I would have to have these pants tailored, which would have been quite expensive given the fact I bought five. I was very happy to find that the length came in a little short so that I was able to just get by with the 30-inch inseam. This is something that several Amazon reviews do point out.
Having just washed these pants for the first time, I was quite pleased that they held their form after a toss in the dryer. These do quick-dry and I would not recommend drying them for more than 30 minutes in the dryer.
Folks, I am here to tell you that these are the most amazing pair of pants I have ever owned. I can wear them to the warehouse. I can wear them out to dinner. How many pants can you think of that can serve you for heavy work and relaxing dining? I suppose pants that cost $75 a pair can.
Definitely worth the price. I will never buy another brand again. I am sold on 5.11!
On to the negative. I do love these pants, I think I've made that clear. Now it's time to explain my 3-star review. These pants are expensive and I can appreciate that, happy to pay it. You can see the wear with each wash - the material looks great upon purchase and just starts fading to garbage. Followed washing instructions to the letter EXCEPT that instead of LOW heat I used EXTRA LOW heat for a short amount of time and then hung to dry for remainder.......for the price, the material should still look great. It only took a 2-3 months for me to wonder what I paid for.
On another note.......and not related to the reason I chose 3-stars.....the material stains extremely easy. Sounds silly. Same stuff I get on my Wranglers or Dockers......comes right off with a little bit of Shout........not this material, anything that touches it becomes ingrained it seems.
I love these pants enough that I could live with the negatives if they were just cheaper. For the price, the negatives I mentioned shouldn't exist.