Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
5.2-Channel Hi-Fi Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier - 1000 Watt AV Home Speaker Subwoofer Sound Receiver W/Radio, USB, RCA, HDMI, Mic in, Wireless Streaming, Supports 4K UHD TV, 3D, Blu-Ray - Pyle PT694BT
- 5. 2 Channel: the Pyle 5. 2 Channel hi fi Home theater receiver is Perfect for Your Home Entertainment system; Gives you 1000 watts peak Power to be used for speakers and subwoofers W/ 4 16 ohms impedance, lets you enjoy high Quality amplified audio
- Bluetooth compatible: The Professional Integrated high Powered stereo receiver is equipped w/ Bluetooth wireless music streaming; Works with today’s latest devices including Smart phones, iphone, iPad and computers with hassle Free receiver pairing
- 4K UHD TV Support: the AV digital amp box is equipped w/ 4K Ultra HD TV, 3D and Blu ray video pass through support W/ dedicated RCA subwoofer output; Connect and stream audio/video from external devices via USB, RCA, 3 HDMI, optical/digital audio
- Eq Controls: the Home amplifier with Bluetooth has 2 ¼” mic inputs with independent input source selection. Equipped w/ next Gen Audio DSP sound processing Technology and Controls for echo, bass, treble, Microphone and volume Adjustments
- Digital LCD Display: The Home theater surround sound receiver System has a built in LCD Display and AM/FM radio; Features front panel Control center and Integrated over current, short circuit and over voltage Protection; Includes remote Control
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Simple & Hassle-Free Pairing
- Instantly Receives Wireless Music Streaming
- Works with all of Today’s Latest Devices
- Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, Computers, etc.)
- Bluetooth Version: 4.0
- Bluetooth Network Name: ‘PyleUSA’
- Wireless Range: 30’+ ft.
Bluetooth Home Theater Receiver
Home theater receiver is perfect for your home entertainment system. Gives you 1000 watts peak power to be used for speakers and subwoofers W/ 4-16 ohms impedance, lets you enjoy high quality amplified audio
- Next Gen Audio DSP Sound Processing Technology
- Hi-Fi Home Theater Surround Sound
- 3D Video & Blu-Ray Video Pass-Through Support
- Digital Graphic Audio Output Level Display
- Mic Echo, Bass, Treble, Volume Control Adjustment
- Over Current, Short Circuit, and Over Voltage Protection
- 5.2 Channel Receiver System
- 4K Ultra HD TV Pass-Through Support
5. 2 CHANNEL
5. 2 Channel hi-fi home theater receiver is perfect for your home entertainment system
Includes remote control, Features front panel control center and integrated over current, short circuit and over voltage protection.
Works with today’s latest devices including smart phones, iPhone, iPad and computers with hassle-free receiver pairing.
4K UHD TV SUPPORT
Connect and stream Audio/video from external devices via USB, RCA, 3 HDMI, optical/digital Audio
DIGITAL LCD DISPLAY
The home theater surround sound receiver System has a built-in LCD display and AM/FM radio.
This Bluetooth audio receiver has a 16.9 inches Length, 12.8 Inches Width and 4.9 inches Height.
Compare with similar items
Hi-fi Bluetooth home theater receiver - 5.2-Ch surround sound Stereo amplifier system with 4K Ultra HD support, MP3/USB/AM/FM radio (1000 watt max)
5.2 channel receiver system
AV (audio/video) stereo amplifier> Hi-Fi home theater surround sound> built-in Bluetooth wireless audio streaming> next Gen audio DSP sound processing technology> 4K Ultra HD TV pass-through Support
3D video & Blu-ray video pass-through Support
digital LCD display with AM/FM radio
connect & Stream Audio from external devices> MP3 Digital Audio Support
USB flash drive Reader> connection interface: (3) x HDMI, RCA (L/R), speaker binding posts, optical/ digital audio
HDMI output + dedicated RCA subwoofer output> (2) 1/4’’ -inch microphone inputs> independent input source selection> digital graphic audio output Level display> mic echo, bass, treble, Volume control adjustment
over current, short circuit, and over voltage protection
wireless Bluetooth connectivity:
simple & Hassle-Free Pairing> instantly receives wireless music Streaming> Works with all of today’s latest devices> smartphones, tablets, Laptops, Computers, etc.)
Bluetooth Version: 4.0
Bluetooth Network Name: ‘pyleusa’
wireless Range: 30’+ ft.
what’s in the box:
AV receiver> Remote controls> AM/ FM radio antennas
power output: 1000 Watt max> amplifier Receiver Type: 5.2-Channel
speaker impedance: 4-16 ohm
S/N ratio: >80db
frequency response: 20hz-20khz
radio station memory: 30 presets> DSP/EQ: live, hall, disco, church, rock, jazz, classical> digital audio File Support: MP3/ wma
maximum USB Flash support: up to 16gb
battery operated remote control, requires (2) x ‘AAA’ batteries, not included> power cable length: 3.9’ ft.
power supply: 120v
total Unit Dimensions (L x w x H): 16.9’’ x 12.8’’ x 4.9 ’’ -inches> Sold as: 1
weight: 18.74 lbs.
sold as: 1
weight: 18.74 lbs.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. I have a 23+ year old JVC home theater receiver that was dated but working. I sent audio from my Samsung out the digital optical to the receiver (using PCM) and then to the Bose speakers with speaker wires. I was able to get this Pyle unit to work with the TV as well. So the basic required functionality of getting audio from the TV to the Bose speakers was accomplished with both the JVC and Pyle.
2. I was able to get the Samsung to allow me to control the volume through my JVC with the Xfinity remote. Hence I had one remote (Xfinity) that allowed me to do everything. The same could not be said for the Pyle. There was no 5 digit code that would allow the Xfinity remote to control the Samsung volume through the Pyle.
3. The Pyle manual (page 8) talks about an ARC (Audio return Channel) functionality to allow audio to be controlled from a single remote. I spent over 45 minutes on the phone with technical support and they were unable to provide me with any technical information to show me how to connect the unit (with other than an optical cable) to accomplish this. In fact, they recommended using optical and left me with the impression that ARC doesn't even apply to this unit.
4. The Pyle manual talks about the 'Display' function on the remote and unit. There is NO button on the remote control for "Display".
This unit may have other benefits (such as Bluetooth) and 4K HD integration but my interest was purely to find a newer receiver unit with the potential of future 5 speaker Dolby that I can immediately use for audio to my pair of Bose analog speakers from the TV and to control it all with a single Xfinity remote. This receiver can not currently be integrated with the Xfinity Remote.