- File Size: 276 KB
- Print Length: 70 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 24, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00B5MTC6K
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#428,989 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #61 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling > Skills & Techniques
- #463 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Education & Reference > Business Skills
- #1485 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
The 5-Minute Communicator: Convince Anyone Of Anything in 5 Minutes Or Less (The 5-Minutes Solutions) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
My logical reason was to see his take on frames. I was totally disappointed.
All you find in the book it's very basic stuff, but with the chapter about frames he did not do his homework.
He recommends to whiten your teeth for preframing. I agree that in some sense your appearance can be taken as a kind of preframe
and he did not give you a linguistically way to construct a preframe.
I am giving him two stars because I don't hate the book but I don't recommend it.
There was no real layout in the densely worded approach to this book where you can't even list these things properly in your mind to recap them without rereading the book again. It seems to ramble on and on dragging out the points and telling you what you are going to learn yet doesn't really teach much.I think we all do these things naturally in conversation anyway and it's possible you can command when you will use them if you identify with what you read. That said,I think some of the explanations are not very clear in what the writer was trying to get across but one thing I do know... the 5 Minute title attracts readers. However, that's all you really get is the title on this one.
This book is very important and describes many aspects of communication that is so much important in our life.
Worth of investment.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling
- Books > Business & Money > Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Education & Reference > Business Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling > Skills & Techniques
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Skills